Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning........

Go down

The Beginning........ Empty The Beginning........

Post  Cso Hardy Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Hardy is in his Castle back home looking sad and upset.......because he is all alone..his brother was kicked out The 4 Horsemen is just history now....... Hardy looks up at a painting of his father and starts to speak...

Hardy: Why is this happening to me??? What have I done to deserve this???I'm a disappointment to you father.....

FATHER: MY SON!!!!! You are not a disappointment....is not your fault that your brother was kicked out.....You know it and I knew it that he was the rebel one.... Your bad leadership lead to the end of The 4 Horsemen...You were not ready to be a leader, you are to young...You have to wait to get older, wiser......

Hardy: I've become on outcast here....Tell me, father what should I do to become once again respected.....

FATHER: My First borne you need to find a new opponent and a new partner in your quest........

Hardy: Yes Father!!! That what will I do..Thank you for your advice.....I knew that you will help me when I'm in need...

The camera fades to black as Hardy closes the bedroom door....
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down