Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shot at the gold

Go down

Shot at the gold Empty Shot at the gold

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 pm

"The Mad Redneck lifts the opponent in a vertical suplex position slams his adversary s midsection on the top turnbuckle
and falls back with him on the mat falling directly on top maintaining a half nelson executing devastating The Iron Skillet!!
Carson: Uh oh, this could be the end of Rock OD's title dreams.
Referee starts counting...
0dysseu5 dives in the ring to make the save at the last moment!!
0dysseu5 knocks The Patriot out the ring
Manogre does an Irish whip on The Mad Redneck into the ropes,
As The Mad Redneck is flung back into the centre of the ring Odysseu5 grabs him and lifts him high above his head, before slamming him at high speed into the mat,
Manogre quickly gets on The Mad Redneck and applies an electric guitar leg lock, but keeps The Mad Redneck trapped under his body weight
so he cannot reach the ropes.
Odysseu5 stands guard keeping an eye on The Patriot , making sure he doesn't come in to help.
The Mad Redneck can't resist and screams in pain tapping out to a devastating Athena's Guitar Solo!!!
Ring Announcer: And here is your winner by submission: Rock OD!!!
Carson: Rock OD steals a victory from the jaws of defeat and moves on to the finals. This is shaping up to be a great tournament.
Robinson: Now the finals are all set. Rock OD will face The Underdogs to crown the first ever CWF Tag Team Champions!!"

A couple of hours pass from Rock O.D.'s victory in the semi-finals, and Alyssa Tyler catches up with Manson O'Gara and 0dysseu5 backstage. O'Gara has a bag of peas on his head and 0dysseu5 has a couple of plasters on his lip where he got bust open. Obviously manogre his already opened a bottle of champagne, and Odysseu5 has started drinking it.

Tyler: Rock O.D. you have come from being an unknown tag team to finalists of the tag tournament, that must feel very good!
Manogre: Alyssa, it doesn't feel good, it feels AMAZING! We are going to have an after party and a half to celebrate this moment.
0dysseu5: Fair play to Redneck and Patriot though, they battled hard, and they evaded my slippery ramp despite it being greased up!
manogre starts to laugh, odysseu5 joins in.

Tyler: whats funny?
Odysseu5: oh nothing its not important.

Tyler: OK back to business, this is the second time one of you has saved the other from a three count, last week it was manogre saving odysseu5, this week you returned the favour. It seems like you have each others back in matches and thats a sign of a strong tag team.
Manogre: Odysseu5 and me have each others back all the time, it comes natural to us both. Last week we were in a bar and O.D. ran out of cash, guess who had his back then, the week before this rock chick was ignoring me, and O.D. came to my aid by introducing me to her friend, who was much hotter if you ask us both! If you realy want to know what makes us a strong partnership, its the trust we have that when the chips are down the other will be there to help.

Tyler: touching! OK the Athena's guitar solo is proving to be quite a move, 2 matches have included it and both times the oponent has tapped out straight away. Do you intend to put a statement on the match at christmas day by including it?
0dysseu5: Christmas day will be a time of many presents, and hopefuly that move will give us the best gift we can have, tag team gold!

Tyler: The underdogs are considered one of the stronger teams in the tournament, what do you make of your chances knowing they have more in ring experience?
Manogre: Tsi and Dudley work well as a team, I don't think we are going to be going in to this match as favourites, but I do know that with the right tactics and some good team work this match will be ours for the taking. It is always hard fighting friends, but when the chance of being the first Classic Wrestling Tag Champions presents itself we will not be holding back.

Tyler: finaly, manogre are the rumours true that you still train for your matches by ingesting several chocolate digestives?
Odysseu5: I can answer that one! The answer is no! O'Gara trains long and hard, and treats his body like a temple! *the two take a long sip of champagne and wobble a bit afterwards* Chocolate digestives are not part of his diet!

Tyler: OK, there we have it, the finalists of the Tag tournament, ROCK O.D.

The camera fades out, and Alyssa has some more words with the pair.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down