Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Shot (for the house show)

Go down

Title Shot (for the house show) Empty Title Shot (for the house show)

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Wild Bill is wandering the gym looking for the ultimate X champion Tsikenonwaristak. He spots who he thinks is the man, and starts making his way over there when Manson O'Gara bumps into him.

Manogre: Billy Bronson, long time no see from you my old friend. Last time I saw you I had to drag you away from that hooker! How have you been?

Bill: Oh O'Gara, yet again Im not realy in the mood to talk with you, unfortunately I've been asked to talk to Tsikenonwaristak. He's not only the X champion but he's also in the tag finals. I could get a realy good interview with him provided he is willing!

Manogre: Bill! Bill I am also in the tag finals, why can't you get an interview with me? Infact, I tell you what forget the interview Im going to tell you a fact right now. I am going to offer a challenge to Tsi if he is listening, stating that I want a shot at his title. I've not realy been involved in the hunt for the X title, I havent seen the point to it. But if you only want to get an interview with the X champion then I guess I'm gonna have to bag the interview that way!

manogre walks off, and Bill then realises that the man resembling Tsi is actualy just a cardboard cut out. Realising he now has no story he takes off his cowboy hat and sighs loudly.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down