Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV: Pre Match Interview with X

Go down

PPV: Pre Match Interview with X Empty PPV: Pre Match Interview with X

Post  The Xecutioner Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 pm

"Wild" Bill Bronson is with the No. 1 contender for the Classic Heavyweight Championship and also for the Ultimate X Championship, The Xecutioner.

"Wild" Bill: Hey X. I will try and do my best as I havent interviewed you in a long time.

X: Oh okay. That's alright. No problems.

"Wild" Bill: So, what are you thoughts on the match against The Mad Redneck?

X: My thoughts? Well Bill, this is not going to be an easy match. It would have been a lot harder if I was still in the Tag Team Turmoil. And this will be a close fought battle I think. I will try and bring the best out of me and try to entertain the fans.

"Wild" Bill: You said Tag Team Turmoil. What were your thoughts on that?

X: That was hard. The competition in that tournament was just tough. The Underdogs. They were good, I felt that we should have won that but for the referee. Me and El Cabron Cornudo haven't been training together but we knew that we could go a long way in the tournament.

"Wild" Bill pauses for a second and coughs.

"Wild" Bill: So one final question before you go. What are your thoughts on your opponent tonight, The Mad Redneck?

X: The Mad Redneck. I have a lot of respect for him. He is a great wrestler. Tonight if I hit my favourite finisher, Spear, then I think he will not stand a chance. That Classic Heavyweight Championship will be mine at the end of the day.

"Wild" Bill: Thanks for your time. Well there we are. The Xecutioner states that if he hits his Spear then The Mad Redneck will not stand a chance. Also he stated that he will have the belt wrapped round his waist by the end of tonight. Will it? We will find out later tonight.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down