Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-match Interview

4 posters

Go down

Pre-match Interview Empty Pre-match Interview

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 pm

"Wild" Bill catches up with The Mad Redneck before his first round tag match.

"Wild" Bill: Hey Redneck. Welcome back. Did you have a good rest before the start of Season 2?

The Mad Redneck: Yes I did. I neede the break, after chasing Planner.

"Wild" Bill: It seems that Planner is not done with you. He has scheduled you in the first round of the Tag Team Turmoil against himself and Mr. Fantastic. Your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: My thoughts. Planner can't be content with the beating I gave him at the PPV. I understand that he wants to get gold in the CWF, and we do need to jump start the tag division. He thinks he is going to get he gold he so richly desires by getting into the Tag Team Turmoil. Well, I got news for you Planner..... your quest for gold will go for naught. You should havescheduled your team against someone other than mine. You might have made it to the second round.

"Wild" Bill: So, why The Patriot as your partner?

The Mad Redneck: Well, that is easy. Being a veteran of the wrestling business, and by the rules of the Tag Team Turmoil I had to choose a rookie. I have been watching the rookies of the CWF, and The Patriot has the values and work ethic that compliment our team. I had originally wanted to ask Tammy Hart to join up but Wrecking Ball beat me to it. He is a rising star in the CWF, but just needs some guidance. I hate to tell you Hart, but bad choice. I think that Tag Team gold would look good along with the Heavyweight title. The Patriot will get better as the Tournamant goes on, and I plan on getting him in the gym. I will show him a thing or two. Plus he will go through some of my workouts. He will be fine.

"Wild" Bill: Where is your partner?

The Mad Redneck: He will be here it is probably match jitters. He may be in the bathroom getting rir of the extra lunch weight. If you catch my drift?

(OOC: If The Patriot gets registered he can add his to this. If not delete this part and add the line below.)

"Wild" Bill: Well it looks as though Redneck's partner is running late. Hopefully he will make i in time for the match.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Pre-match Interview Empty Re: Pre-match Interview

Post  The Patriot Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 am

Wild Bill: Ah here is The Patriot now, so tell me how do you feel?

The Patriot: I could not be more ready for this tournament, and to have The Mad Redneck as my partner just gives me more confidence that we will be able to win the tournament.

Wild Bill: Are you nervous at all?

The Patriot: Very... but once I get out there in front of the great people of this great country and start to give some beatings I will be just fine. GOD BLESS AMERICA! ( The Patriot walks off camera)

Wild Bill: Well it looks like the team of The Mad Redneck and The Patriot are filled with confidence. Wonder how they will work as a team? We will find out in the first round!

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:35 am

Mr. Fantastic walking in the hall

God bless America, God bless America! I must say that is blind devotion and an interesting choice of last words, but my opinion aside...

I have a message for our combatants, there is nothing more I enjoy than instilling fear in a locker room and with the GM by my side I can do just that. Mad you seem confused by your first round opponent, so I will tell you this. TMP and I enjoy challenges and you will pose us one, but when we win this tournament no one can say we took an easy road to the top!

This however is a double edged sword, you saw what happened to squall cloud! one pin and I could be out of here, I'm 2-2 in the CWF and if I cost my GM his shot at gold... losing is the last thing i'll be worried about.

I vow however this will not happen because when you and the patriot are Battered, Mangled and lying face down in the ring, I want you to remember one thing...

We're not just great, We are Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

Pre-match Interview Empty The GM wants a word...

Post  The Management Planner Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:17 am

Mr Fantastic finishes his sentence - suddenly a voice speaks out...

Voice: "Hey Fantastic - get your ass in my office. Now!"

He scuttles off to the GM's office in trepidation. After all, Planner has already fired his top superstar this week. Who in the CWF isn't scared of losing their job these days?

The Management Planner is lying face-first on a massage table, as Mr Fantastic walks in.

TMP: "Thanks Bill, you can go. Oh hey Mr F, I was just sculpting my guns in the office. It's boring, but it's part of my life. I don't know if you heard, but I did over a thousand!"

Mr Fantastic looks at the floor. What does one say to that?

TMP: "Anyway, I just wanna let you know that there's no pressure tonight. We're gonna beat that redneck and his idiot partner, then we'll go about our business - winning tag team gold!

"But just so you know, if we lose - IF - you will face me at our next Pay Per View in a Steel Cage Match! And if you don't beat me, you're fired! Now get out of my office so I can prepare! Meeting adjourned!"

Mr Fantastic escapes the GM's office and stands in the hall. No pressure? If he loses this match, he has to face the General Manager and Owner in a career-ending match!
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down