Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre match PPV Interview

2 posters

Go down

Pre match PPV Interview Empty Pre match PPV Interview

Post  elodor Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Wild Bill catches Elodor and the Blood Queen sitting in a locker room preparing for the match with the Constrictor.

Elodor as usual is in his wrestling gear ready for action whilst the Blood Queen is wearing jean and a simple top which shows a Tattoo going down her back.

WB: Elodor, Blood Queen can I get a quick interview before your match?

EB: Of course you can Bill, you know I never turn down an interview, in fact It seems mostly I have to conduct my own interviews as you and Alyssa always seem busy. Can I assume that you are here due to the appearance of the Queen here in the CWF?

WB: Well I have to admit many fans are curious about the Blood Queen and what she is doing here. I notice you are wearing something much less extravagant than when you first appeared.

BQ: Well you cant blame a girl for wanting to make an impression

The Blood Queen smiles at this remark

BQ: As for my current attire it is much more comfortable, and if I am going to be at ringside for Elodor a full dress isn't really practical is it? Anyway didn't you have some questions about the match?

WB: YEs of course, what are your thoughts on facing the constrictor tonight? Do you have any special plans for him?

EB: Well Bill I'd have to be fairly stupid to announce my tactics right before the match, but the Queen and I have been watching the constrictors previous matches, and he will not be an easy fight, but then again no match on a PPV is ever easy.

BQ: What Elodor is saying is that we have a strategy in mind for the match, and constrictor you will be the first to face a new improved, focused Elodor Bloodmane, I hope you are prepared for what is coming.

WB: Do you have anything else to add?

EB & BQ: Blood will Flow

WB: Thank you and good luck in your match tonight.

Wild Bill then leaves the room whilst Elodor and the Queen go back to talking about their strategy

elodor

Back to top Go down

Pre match PPV Interview Empty Re: Pre match PPV Interview

Post  Chaotic Bliss Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:56 am

>Wild Bill leaves the room and closes the door behind him.<

CB: So...what is she like?

>Startled, Wild Bill spins around<

WB: Whoa! I didn't see you there.

CB: You weren't meant to. Now, answer my question.

WB: Oh, well, she, ummm....

CB: Don't strain yourself. I wouldn't have given your opinion any merit anyways. I'll just have to meet the Queen for myself. In fact, I think I'll join her at ringside for Elodors' upcoming match. That should tell me all I need to know.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down