Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Match Interview

Go down

Pre Match Interview Empty Pre Match Interview

Post  The Xecutioner Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Alyssa Tyler catches up with The Xecutioner before his match against Tjamp.

Tyler: Hello X, Can I have your thoughts on this match against Tjamp?

X: Well Tyler, this isn't going to be easy. I have stated that I would beat Tjamp easily, but as I have seen what Tjamp can produce it will be tough. So I take that comment back. Also this is a big chance for me to win my first career title in my whole career.

Tyler: Okay, next. What do you think about John Rose not being in the Championship Chase?

X: Its a surprise to me. I always thought that he could of won this title. But as The Management Planner announced that he wasnt in there I was surprised. I still dont know why but this is a chance for me to win.

Tyler: Who is your main threat for the title?

X: My main threat! Well it has to be either Tsik, Wrecking Ball and maybe Liberty Rock and Elodor.

The screen starts to fade to black.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Pre Match Interview Empty Tjamp about the championship race and his fight against X

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm

[/b]Alyssa Tyler catches up with Tjamp.

AT: Tjamp what is your thought about this championship Chase?

TJ: First of all I want to stress that I kept my promise: Bricky will never wear a belt in this fed. The nobody already left because he understood that his brickhouse would soon have been demolished. So keep this in mind if you consider to get in my way. However this does not chance my main objective: I want this title!

AT: So then you will have to win your first match against The xecutioner. He stated that it would be a close game but that in the end he would beat you.

TJ: Look, I respect the Xecutioner, he is a promising strong and talented wrestler. Nevertheless lately I train sometimes with him, so I know his strenght but more important his weakness and that makes me very very confident that I can't lose. Afterall there will be an important comfort for the Xecutioner, he will have lost against the future champ...

AT: Thank you Tjamp! I can't wait to see who will win this championship chase!

Back to top Go down