Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response to tjamp

Go down

Response to tjamp Empty Response to tjamp

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm

"Wild" Bill and his cameraman catch up to The Mad Redneck during the season break.

"Wild" Bill: Hey Red can we get your input to the recent developments in the CWF?

The Mad Redneck: Sure, I will try and enlghten you.

"Wild" Bill: Well, first it seems that The 4 Horsemen have dropped their request for you run a gauntlet against them?

The Mad Redneck: Yeah, it seems one of them was the voice of reason. Bliss almost let his mouth write a check his ability couldn't cash, but that is no matter. If they want a match, they just need to step up, but they have other things they need to worry about. At my last check they are down one. They are now The Blood Pact+1.

"Wild" Bill: well, now there is the matter of tjamp. He recently called you out?

The Mad Redneck: Yes, he did. I am impressed with his overall ability, and contrary to popular belief he does speak. I was beginnin to think he was like a good "fart."

"Wild" Bill: A good "Fart?"

The Mad Redneck: Yeah, you know silent but deadly. Oh well, more serious now. He is a serius title threat. His abilities speak for themselves. He is a great technician, but I don't think he has what it takes to wrestle the title from me. He can try if the powers that be wish to make the match. I welcome any and all challengers. You know me Bill. I always welcome a good fight, and he would make for a good one. Oh yeah and not to let the cat out of the bag, but in the upcoming weeks hopefully we will be seeing someone new enter the CWF.

"Wild" Bill: Someone new? You care to elaborate?

The Mad Redneck: Not at this time. Just know that he will make an impact.

"Wild" Bill: Well, folks there you have it. Red welcomes the challenge of tjamp, and the question is "who is the new comer that Red speaks of?"

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down