Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response to Planner and "The Brick"

Go down

Response to Planner and "The Brick" Empty Response to Planner and "The Brick"

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 pm

“Wild” Bill Bronson enters the CWF locker room and approaches The Mad Redneck who has just completed a grueling workout in preparation for his match against the Heavyweight Champ The Management Planner.

“Wild” Bill: Afternoon Redneck, now that you are finished with your workout do you have a few minutes to talk?

The Mad Redneck: Sure do Bill. What would you like to talk about?

“Wild” Bill: Well, I know you heard the response of Planner to your last interview. It seems you guys have a history. Care to elaborate for the fans.

The Mad Redneck: I can do that. This all started in our last federation. I was a rookie that burst on the scene by winning the coveted Wild Card Title in my first match. No one took notice to that fact. They assumed that I got lucky. Then as time went on I kept defending it. It was either my fourth or fifth defense that people finally began to take notice that I was for real, and not some flash in the pan. Planner made it point to try and make sure I never defended the title five times. He knew if I did that I would get a shot at his Heavyweight Title. He did everything in his power to prevent me from getting a shot. After successfully defending it five times I was due to get a title shot. Planner comes up with some lame excuse why I shouldn’t be allowed to get a shot. He through many people in front of me, and I kept winning. Then when it was inevitable that he would have to face me he tucked his tail and got out of town. I never got the satisfaction of beating Planner like his momma should have when he was young.

“Wild” Bill: Wow, I never knew that it ran that deep. It seems that the both of you have a deep seeded resentment towards each other.

The Mad Redneck: That is putting it lightly. He is arrogant and cocky. He thinks he is some gift to wrestling, and he likes to push his weight around. I know in his last interview he wanted to correct what I said about the new federation. That’s ok Planner you correct anything and everything you want to about what I say, but here is something that you will not be able to correct. “And your winner and Neeewwww Heavyweight Champion The Mad Redneck.” Then you can take that to the board and try and explain your failure. I will not stop until Planner is no longer champ.

“Wild” Bill: It seems as though you are resolute in what you want to accomplish. One more thing though. I know you saw the entrance of John “The Brick” Rose into the federation locker room. It seems he has arrived in the CWF with a whole new attitude, and it isn’t a good one. He seems to have something derogatory to say about everyone in the CWF.

The Mad Redneck: Yeah, it does seem that he has gotten a little too big for his britches. He come into the locker room and wants to degrade those trying to make a name for themselves. Well, John “The Jabrone” Rose when I am finished taking Planner down a notch or two I will be more than happy to show you that you aren’t as good as you think you are. I can leave you lying. In fact when I take Planner’s title, when you grow up and become a real wrestler I will give you the opportunity to loose to me. Then you may become a little more humble and respectful even if I have to beat it into you. Always remember though be careful what you wish for it may just come true, and don’t poke big dogs with sticks you may get the teeth for your trouble.

"Wild" Bill: Well, thank you for your time and openess Redneck. We will await your title shot against Planner.

"Wild" Bill leaves The Mad Redneck to get his shower after training. The camera fades to black.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down