Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Wants His Belt Back

Go down

Eddie Wants His Belt Back Empty Eddie Wants His Belt Back

Post  eddie.hawkins Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 pm

As Eddie Hawkins is wrapping up his hands and getting ready for his match Wild Bill comes running in with a camera man.

WB: "Eddie! I've been told that I need to interview you before your match with Creed."

Eddie looks at Wild Bill. Eddie drops his head in defeat while holding onto Bill's shoulder.

EH: "Why? Why why why why? How come I get you and not Allysa? I mean, you're a good honest man... but you're no looker."

Eddie lets out a sigh.

WB: "Sorry Eddie, I just do these as I'm assigned. So... do you have anything to say about your match tonight with Frank Creed for the Hardcore Title."

EH: "Look here. Everyone knows that title is mine. I put my name on my belt so everyone would remember that, but apparently some people just can't seem to figure this out. So I'm going to go out there and beat this concept into that tiny little brain of Frank Creed's. Oh... and here is your wallet back. You must have dropped it or something."

WB: "Well there you have it. It looks like it will be a long night for Creed if Eddie's last two matches are any indication."

Bill and the camera man can be seen leaving the room. You can just make out Wild Bill noting that he never recalled dropping his wallet.

eddie.hawkins
Has that thing you're missing from your pocket...

Back to top Go down