Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manogre v elodor

2 posters

Go down

manogre v elodor Empty manogre v elodor

Post  elodor Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 pm

so manogre we face each other again, this time for a chance at the X title, the leader of the blood order pact and the leader of the true BLOOD PACT 1 on 1 just a short time before we face each other in tag action, just like you will fall when i have bliss by my side you will fall tonight on my way to championship gold, oh and before you think you friend oddyeu will be able to stop me, remember he has to get past bliss first.

I hope you come prepared manogre, but dont worry i dont intend to hurt you, i want you 100% for when you face me and bliss so he can take his revenge on you

elodor

Back to top Go down

manogre v elodor Empty Re: manogre v elodor

Post  Manson O'Gara Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

At a press conference later that week, Manson O'Gara sits confidently at the chair with paperazi snapping up pictures of him at every oportunity.

Reporter: O'Gara, you have been given a shot at the X title, in a match against Elodor, who is not going to be easy to brush aside. We here at "Wrestling Unlimited" (disclaimer I have made up wrestling unlimited do not sue if it does exist) wanted to know what your plans for the match will be. You have come off your winning streak with a bit of a losing streak, which for any wrestler at top level is never a good thing. Surely being put back into the game with a lifeline such as this is one that you are not being to careful about?

Manogre: Wrestling Unlimited hey, you still posting those articles on the pro's and cons of juggling both a career as a wrestler and a career as a rockstar? I used to like reading it and laughing whenever your cons included "late nights" or "mind not fully in the game..."

I am a professional and I take every moment of my wrestling career seriously. I may have lost the past few matches I've fought but they were just testers against guys I would say are slightly better for form and experience than me at this point in time. I now know where I need to move on to grow, and this match up against elodor is just our GM's way of proving to the world that I am a class signing to the roster who will not dissapoint. I have been yet to show off the power of the modified guitar smash, and I plan to use it to end the match at the coming house show. As for my training, I have upped the intensity. Elodor has made it clear he is waiting for the tag match to apply some serious hurting, so I need to be stronger and more enduring than before to ensure I can fend him off in both clashes. Elador, if you are listening to this I want you to remember that Bliss still has it in his mind of what I can do to a wrestler that gets too personal. Don't make the same mistakes he did.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:09 pm

manogre, I would like to congratulate you on your victory on the last house show, i honestly felt that i would beat you and end up facing bliss in the final of the tournament, well at least i was half right

but you defeated me fair and square and i respect that, but dont expect it to be the same when we next face, and the result will be different when you and oddyseu face me and bliss, as you saw bliss took your partner apart, but enough about that

what i want to say is well done to you, even though you didnt win the tournament either and there were some good matches on the show, i think you will agree with me that we had the match of the night and torn the house down

I'll be honest after that match i look forward to facing you again, as i know now just how good a match we can put on, hopefully one day when all this messy business between the blood order pact and the 4 horsemen is over and done with, we can face each other for a major title here and really show these people just how good we are

as for now enjoy your victory

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down