Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for PPV Match Against X

Go down

Training for PPV Match Against X Empty Training for PPV Match Against X

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 am

“Wild” Bill catches up to The Mad Redneck after his recent loss in the Tag Team Turmoil Tournament. He is training for his upcoming bout with Xecutioner.

“Wild” Bill: Hey red you got a few minutes for the fans of the CWF?

The Mad Redneck: I sure do, as always.

“Wild” Bill: You had a pretty good run at the Tag Team Championship belts, but came up a bit short. Your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: My Partner and I did have a good run. We failed to gain the victory over Rock OD. They were tough, and did what they had to, to get the win. My hats off to them. That night they were the better team.

“Wild” Bill: Do you think having an inexperienced partner had something to do with the loss?

The Mad Redneck: Well, it could have a little to do with it, but that in now way is to take anything away from my partner. He did everything I asked of him, and he will succeed in the CWF. As long as he trains diligently, and maintains his focus. I don’t think he will let this slight set back affect him. He knows what he has to do to make it here. My partner and I did the best we could, and Rock OD was just the better team on this given night. It would have been nice to be the first dual champion in the CWF, but it wasn’t meant to be…..For Now!

“Wild” Bill: So, you have Xecutioner gunning for your belt at the PPV?

The Mad Redneck: Yes I do. He too had a good run in the tournament, but fell short also. Maybe we both were a little distracted during our tag matches because of his upcoming title shot. I hope he is now focused on his task at hand. He gets a shot at the title. He better bring his “A” Game is he thinks he is going to take what I have. I will not give up the gold easily. I haven’t trained this hard for as long as I have to just hand it over to him.

“Wild” Bill: Well, there you have it folks. Red seems completely focused on retaining his status in the CWF. You better be ready X because Red is coming for a good fight.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Training for PPV Match Against X Empty Re: Training for PPV Match Against X

Post  Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:25 pm

After his interview with Redneck “Wild” Bill sees Tjamp. Tjamp was also in the gym training for his fight against Tommy Gass and listened to the interview with Redneck.

WB: Tjamp may I also ask you some questions?

Tjamp: Sure Wild Bill!

WB: What to do you think of your opponent Gass? Is he a match for you?

Tjamp: Well Wild Bill, little is known about Gass but I think it will be a very difficult match. Gass is one of the top wrestlers in the fed and as you may know I don't like defensive wrestlers. Also the fans don't like him, they want to see Tjamp doing submission after submission. So the fans will cheer and support me, that will be a great help.

Nevertheless I'm very confident: last week in my match against Angus Tilson I proved that I' m in excellent form. I'm also aware that I need to win this to get a title shot in the near futur. I suppose Redneck will keep his title, so I hope that Redneck will accept my challenge. The same applies of course if Xec would win.

WB: I think the Heavyweight Champion has heard you Tjamp (Redneck is still in the gym listening to Tjamp's interview).

Back to top Go down

Training for PPV Match Against X Empty true champion

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm

A wrestler is standing in the middle of the ring. A spotlight goes on. It's Tjamp. When the trancemusic stops to play Tjamp grabs a mic. The crowd is going mad.

TJ: Hey Redneck, great fight against the xecutioner. You proved that you are an excellent wrestler. However everybody knows that xec is not yet a top wrestler so you still have to show that you deserve the belt. In a fight against me you can prove that you are a true champion.

I defeated Gass very easily and he's a top wrestler. But he was not able to defend himself against all my strongest moves and of course my legendary finisher the kraftwerk. Everybody has seen that I'm in a great condition. I proved that I'm a top wrestler and I deserve and want a title shot against you.

For you it's an opportunity to show that you can cope with one of the strongest wrestlers in the fed. You have to give the crowd what they want otherwise they won't consider you as a true champion. (the crowd begins to shout: Tjamp champ Tjamp champ). Take a fast decision because the public becomes impatient!!!

Back to top Go down

Training for PPV Match Against X Empty Re: Training for PPV Match Against X

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down