Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson O'Gara trains for new years

Go down

Manson O'Gara trains for new years Empty Manson O'Gara trains for new years

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Wild Bill is wandering around the gym, which is fairly deserted, and finds Manson O'Gara at the punch bag training hard.

Bill: Manogre, I thought you would be at home celebrating the festive period with family? I know you are keen to train hard during the federation down time, but everyone goes home for xmas and new years. Why are you here?

Manogre: Well Bill, firstly I have no family to go home to. When I turned my back on my studies and took to wrestling my parents dissowned me, and living like a rockstar you soon realise that the friends you have are only there for the money. My true friends here at Classic have gone home, but there is no point me trashing their festivities. I am happy here throwing moves on this bag.

Bill: but as one of our resident party people, I would have imagined you to be preparing for new years celebrations? Clearly you would rather be spending time with 0dysseu5 at new year than on your own?

Manogre: I am not turning down new year, 0dysseu5 has invited me to a new year party fit for a God. However if it is what it sounds like I probly wont be in any condition after to get any training in. Hence why I am doing it now.

Bill: I guess that makes sense, with the underdogs making a fool of you at the dogs, I thought we had seen the last of these party antics. Clearly not...

Manogre: Despite not winning the final me and 0dysseu5 are still competing together, so we may as well party together. If we look like fools while we do it we just have to prove people wrong with our talents in ring. Hopefully the new year brings about a number one contender shot for the titles, and we can utilise the athena guitar solo to gain the belts.

Manogre punches the bag and then shakes his hand. Clearly more training is going to be needed though so...erm...if you could leave me to it?

Bill leaves.

Manogre strolls over to a bench and pulls a bag from under it. It contains left overs from christmas dinner.

Manogre: Training hard, hahahaha I love christmas!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down