Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Manson...

2 posters

Go down

Sorry Manson... Empty Sorry Manson...

Post  Odysseu5 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Odysseu5 sneaks up to the door of Manson O'gara's lavish locker room, and stealthily drops a letter under the door, before tiptoeing onwards to his own room...the camera slowly falls to the floor and focuses on the text of the letter

Manny,
Sorry mate but it doesn't look like we'll be training together this week. After our tough losses last week, it seems that we have to now face each other, as a bit of proof for the legitimacy of our title shot. I like you dude, but this week it looks like things might get a little rough. We're both professionals, and obviously we're not going to pull punches, but let's agree not to really go to crazy out there. I mean seriously, I don't really feel like hobbling around for a week after you hit that god damn electric leg lock of yours.
After the beating I took from Tsik last week, I'm not looking forward to what your going to have to face. Hell, my hearing is just starting to come back. So no hard feelings out there, and let's put on a good show shall we? See you in the ring mate, and keep your head up, I'd hate to have to explain to your darling mom why you're hurt.

-OD
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Sorry Manson... Empty Time to train

Post  tsikenonwaristak Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:38 am

The camera follow Odysseu5 tiptoeing toward down the hall where the exit door is. We see a figure leaning inside the door frame. Odysseu5 glances up and swallows quietly. The figure is none other than DoC. DoC looks at Odysseu5 quietly and spoke:

(signing/talking) read for training? No hard feelings. Tsi like to face the best of the best. After that, you may teach Manson a thing or two after our training regime. Let's go kiddo..

(OOC: Odysseu5, feel free to reply to this. )

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Sorry Manson... Empty Re: Sorry Manson...

Post  Odysseu5 Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:30 am

OD5- Damn it DoC! Don't sneak up on a man like that. You know if I'd been on the wine tonight I probably would have nailed you there. Speaking of which...

Odysseu5 casually tries to move the smaller man's arm out of the way and push past, but is stopped by DoC's iron grip. Odysseu5 moves to wrench his arm away and DoC counters the movement, flipping Odysseu5 over his back and to the floor.

DoC- The wine will have to be the first thing to go this week. We don't pussyfoot around, you're going to train for real this week.

OD5- Listen chump, my training regimen is just fine. I do a couple push ups every now and then.

Odysseu5 gets up and dusts himself off.

OD5- Besides it's not like i'm that out of shape. You caught me by surprise, you couldn't do that again.

DoC does it again.

OD5- What the hell DoC! warn me when your gonna do stuff like that will you!

DoC- You're not nearly fast enough. You strengths. All you think about is muscles. Are we gonna do this or what?

Odysseu5 lies out of breath on the floor, an incredulous look on his face

OD5- Ok fine... But know i'm gonna get you back for that last one.

Odysseu5 gets to his feet and follows DoC down the hallway towards Tsik's gym. As they walk down the hall, Odysseu5 tries to grab DoC, who promptly flips him down again. Odysseu5's curses and DoC's laughter are all that can be heard as the camera fades to black.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Sorry Manson... Empty Re: Sorry Manson...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down