Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time For a Manson Prank

2 posters

Go down

Time For a Manson Prank Empty Time For a Manson Prank

Post  Manson O'Gara Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Manson is sitting at home watching TV with Kip. The phone rings, and the two stare at each other.

Manson: it's your turn Kip, I got it last time.

*ring...ring...*

Manson: Kip you are sat right next to the phone!

*ring...ring...*

Manson: lazy bas...half brother!

Manson caves in and picks up the phone, Manson: hello?

O.D.: remember when you told me not to get in trouble a few days ago, well I couldn't resist.

Manson: OK, first off where are you and what have you done?

O.D.: well I haven't done anything yet, but I am outside the locker room at Classic Wrestling where there is a poster of the brothers from another mother and "unprankable" written across it. I've taken the liberty of setting up some things to test this theory, and so far, they are unprankable! they found the taks I left outside the shower, they spotted the fake weights, they didn't eat the curry powder laced cakes... they are just too aware of us! However I know one way we can get to them...

Manson: the God's prank is too much O.D. we can't go that harsh!

O.D.: not the God's prank, we are saving that one. I have a bag here of things that we can use, I can't talk about it over the phone though. You need to come over here ASAP!

Manson: I'm on my way

*O.D. I want you to give this prank your best shot =D I have a lot of faith that this will be brilliant*
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Time For a Manson Prank Empty Re: Time For a Manson Prank

Post  Odysseu5 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:31 am

Manson O'Gara bursts into the room, excitement all over his face. Odysseu5 seems to be hard at work on some kind of computer program. Sound levels jump up and down on the screen, and Odysseu5 seems lost in their manipulation.

OD mate what are you getting up too? I didn't know you knew anything about computers.

I didn't until last week. Remember your last concert I came to? the one where I hung out with the roadies and sound techs while you hit on those two ugly chicks?

Vaguely...

Odysseu5 spins around in his chair, and gestures towards the screen

Well this is what your sound techs showed my how to do. Dude I can record anything now. They even showed me a few little tricks. They even showed me how you drop subliminal messages into your songs, telling your fans to buy your albums, and your merch.

Manson looks embarrassed, and stutters to find something to say

I don't know what you're talking about...those aren't subliminal messages, more of just subliminal SUGGESTIONS.

Odysseu5 shrugs his shoulders

Mate I don't care what you call it, it's a brilliant idea. I'm going to use it this week.

huh?

Well see I'm gonna steal your idea somewhat. I've managed to get a hold of the Brothers from Another Mother's workout soundtrack, and I've been adding a few subliminal messages of my own. On the first track I told them to listen to everything Gotti tells them...that should work out in our favor. Gotti's a dumbass. The next one I put in an utterly convincing message for them to eat ice cream and Big Macs. Then I set one up that convinces them that internet gaming is the best thing they could do with any free time they have. Those guys are screwed. Their gonna be Big Mac eating- World of Warcraft playing- Gotti listening messes by the time they face us. They won't have a chance! Just for good measure though I spiked everything in their fridge with some of Soma's cigars. I think I got all the bases covered. Unprankable my fanny.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 am

Manson has the biggest grin on his face...this is brilliant!

btw I don't drop any subs into my songs... theyr just brilliant and everyone loves them for that reason, the lyrics to "manogre's the only rockstar for me" don't need them hahahaha
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

For Eddie and Constrictor:

There are two matches between us in thursdays show, the above will be the RP for the first match (eddie vs 0d) would be nice if you could post an RP for the second match (manson vs constrictor) it doesnt have to involve anything from the above, but I think it would be fairer if Rock OD do one RP and brothers from another mother do the other...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down