Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An announcement from the champ

Go down

An announcement from the champ Empty An announcement from the champ

Post  Tom Dudely Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 pm

"Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy blares through the speakers of the Asylum and the crowd bursts into cheers as CWF's Hardcore Champion, Tom Dudely, makes his way out to the ring. He is wearing his new "Who's your Dudely?" T-shirt (Specially redesigned for CWF) and some blue jean shorts. The CWF Hardcore Title is hanging over his shoulder. Tom grabs a mic.

Tom: Let me start by saying that it feels awesome to be back in a wrestling ring. After CFWA closed, I received quite a few offers but decided to follow alot of the old crew to a new home... THE CWF ASYLUM!!!

That gets a bit of a pop from the crowd.

Tom: Our GM, The Management Planner, bestowed upon my the CWF Hardcore title because he knew that I would be the one that can bring it prestige. I can make it exciting. In fact, he has so much faith in me, that he gave me free reign over what I can do with it. That is why, after I beat the former GM of CFWA, Kris Rosin, in this very ring tonight, I will put my title under the 24/7 rule. That means that as soon as the final bell rings, anyone, and everyone, will be welcome to attempt to take this here title from me. Now let's get this show on the road.

Tom waits for his opponent to come down to the ring.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down