Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your next asylum champ?

Go down

Your next asylum champ? Empty Your next asylum champ?

Post  Manson O'Gara Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 am

Manson O'Gara is in the gym with his trainer Mickey Irish, he is practicing basic holds and is dodging everything Irish throws at him. O'Gara taps mickey on the shoulder and the two get out of the ring. Bill Bronson enters the room.

Bill: Manogre, whats this heavy training for? havent you just assembled yourself a private army to fight off the horsemen? clearly you should be off enjoying the formation with the guys and doing team building?

Manogre: Bill, you clearly don't apreciate my leadership skills. Later tonight I've booked a private club for the lads and myself to go to, its very classy, full of rock legends like myself, and I'm sure the team building games in the club I've got will help with the unity... However this training is for a different purpose.

Bill: enlighten me...

Manogre: well first, I'm going to get some of the rock chicks that helped me out during my tour of belgium, and get them to sit between Odysseu5 and Mysterio and then I've got a special gift for Dudley...

Bill: no no no no boy! about the reason for all this heavy training!

Manogre: ahhh ok, got ya! yea dispite having leveled the playing field with the horsemen, that for me is not enough. You see, in wrestling there is only ever realy one goal and thats to have gold around your waist! I lost in the semi-finals of the championship chase to the current asylum champ. I have a lot of respect for him and believe he deserved the win, so the purpose of this training is to ensure that next time I am in the ring I get noticed, and maybe I will get myself another shot! I have a fairly impressive design planned for the belt if it falls into my hands, so I just have to earn it the proper way.

Bill: that is true, but after you had your signiture move, the guitar smash, ruled as an illegal move by officials, you clearly are going to have to work on a new strategy?

Manogre: yea it was a big blow to my arsenal when I learned the board had been watching over my matches, and had dubbed the use of weapons as a signiture move as being illegal. I don't go out into matches intending to win by gamesmanship, I believe that I win matches with my skill in the ring! So in light of the news I modified the guitar smash, and it doesnt actualy involve a guitar any more. Critics have said that its the weapon that won me my place in the semi's, so now Im just going to have to prove I can win without it.

Bill: Its going to be a tough hurdle to climb. Care for a demonstration?

Manogre is about to get in the ring.

Manogre: you will just have to wait until the new season to see it. I'm sorry Bill, but I don't want my enemies knowing whats going to hit them. just know that it is stronger, and involves legal moves
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down