Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hardcore champ speaks out

Go down

the hardcore champ speaks out Empty the hardcore champ speaks out

Post  la meako Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 am

*alter bridge - coming home plays over the arena before la meako finally comes out behind the curtain with the hardcore championship around his waist before entering the ring*

la meako: "well let's get straight to business as all of you remember before the season break, at the CWF's most successful pay-per-view to date "the womanizer" frank creed defeated killer nurse to become the number 1 contender for this title around my waist, well congratulations kid. but DON'T YOU EVER INTERFERE IN MY MATCHES AGAIN. so you think you an do what you want know you gotta title shot? well guess what, it doesn't, but i will not react to this incompetance. but instead i shall wait until your title match with me and beat the living hell out of you, so i hope yo had a good 2008 because 2009 , you might wanna miss this year or the english channel may just wash you away"

* la meako drops the mic and leaves the ring heading to the back

la meako

Back to top Go down

the hardcore champ speaks out Empty Re: the hardcore champ speaks out

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:02 am

~*~After Hearing La Meako's Words and he Exits Liberty Rock Walks out as his music Blares over the PA and he makes his way down to the Ring~*~

LR: Well La Meako I must say you have been rather impressive as of late but just be forewarned if you continue to have that Title around your waist I will be coming for you. You see the fact is I want your title and I wont stop until I get it. So just be ready for me to be in the Picture really quickly.

~*~he drops the mic and leaves the ring area~*~

Back to top Go down