Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing with the Champ

3 posters

Go down

Drawing with the Champ Empty Drawing with the Champ

Post  elodor Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Elodor walks to the ring with a mic in his hand, strangely the Blood Queen is not by his side.

EB: Will Mask I have to admit you were prepared and put up a good fight, but remeber that you couldnt keep me down, you already seem to have your hands full with my tag partner Chaotic Bliss gunning for your title as well as the number one contender the Apache Nightmare Somahkawahho, maybe i should throw my hat in the ring as well.

Mask I have alot of respect for you, respect that you have earned, you have faced all challengers for your title and somehow managed to survive as champion, but I think that your title reign may be ending soon, yes I was unable to defeat you last night but mark my words next time you may not be so lucky.

Enjoy your time as Champ Mask you may not have that title around your waist for much longer.

Now if you will all bear with me a few more minutes I would like to address my former leader. Hardy I see that you are facing Conan on tuesday night, I have one question to ask you. If and I mean If you beat Conan will you claim your victory deserves respect and makes you a hero like you did last week after defeating Bardey? Mask of Fury, Mad redneck, The Constrictor, The underdogs, Rock OD, to some extent, these are some of people who deserve respect around here, and I ask you this how many of them have claimed they deserve it for beating a waste of space like your brother? how many of them claim to be heroes?

The fact is this CSO, they dont make those claims, they just come out here week in and week out and get the job done and they earn their respect in the ring where it should be, not on the mic where you demand it.

One last thing CSO When Conan beats you on tuesday, what are you gonna do about it? Will you admit the better man won? Will you shake his hand? or will you make excuses and still claim to be a hero deserving respect?

Earn Dont Demand, from me or anyone else

Elodor drops the mic, turns and walks away from the ring

elodor

Back to top Go down

Drawing with the Champ Empty Re: Drawing with the Champ

Post  Cso Hardy Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am

Hardy comes down to the ring...

CSO: Elodor just wait o second, don't leave just yet.... I've got a couple of things to say to you.... First of ll I congratulate you on your fantastic match against Mask of Fury, You were awesome and it's a shame that the match ended in a draw... Secondly I'll do my best to beat Conan and hopefully I will be the winner....

The crowd starts to cheer: HARDY!!! HARDY!!! HARDY!!!

CSO: Don't cheer me...you should cheer Elodor because he is right i shouldn't ask for respect I should earned it in the ring. Mark my word Elodor I will be the best I'll do my up most to defeat all of my opponents....

As Hardy finishes his speech Elodor Bloodmane turns his back to Hardy and walks away......

The fans start to cheer again: HARDY!!! HARDY!!! HARDY!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

As Elodor walks away the camera notices a small smile on his face, At just that moment The BloodQueen appears on the big screen.

BQ: Hardy, you always were predictable, we knew that you couldnt resist coming out here to answer Elodors statements, and not only that but that you would agree with him as you always do. You are a sheep, a follower not a leader and not a hero.

I ask you this Hardy why do you want to be a hero? all a hero does is fight the monsters, and the freaks, they defend those that cant defend themselves, but what do they get for it? nothing thats what, A heros life is filled with pain, suffering and anguish, but a hero cannot complain, its is their duty to put up witrh it and carry on, to never give up no matter the odds. Is this what you really want?

If this is what you want Hardy then we have a little test for you, a way for you to prove that you are a hero, a way for you to earn the Respect of Elodor and everyone that you crave.

All you have to do, is go to the GM and arrange to fight the biggest, baddest, meanest, monster or freak here in the CWF, next week. Hardy if you really want to prove yourself you will pick the toughest guy around, even if, no esspecially if you are not in his league.

Remember a hero never backs down from a challenge no matter how big it is.

Dont answer now, wait untill you have a chance to think through the options available to you, We will be looking forward to your reply.

Good luck in your match with Conan

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Hardy enters the ring with a mic in his hand...

Hardy: Elodor!!!! I have a couple of words to say to you!!!!! First of all I'll like to congratulate Conan an his big win over me the other night!! the best man won that night, maybe you will give me a rematch someday. Secondly, Elodor I took your challenge/advice and I went down to the GM's office. I talk to him and I have chosen a monster, a freak... IT IS YOUR PARTNER CHAOTIC BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feud against him in another federation and he knows that the end is near.... My mission is to prove that I am a changed man and to slay down all the monsters and freaks in this federation..Let them come!!!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 am

>The arena lights go dark as Chaotic Bliss appears on the Titan Tron<

Close your eyes deadly beauty
thou you shall soon see blood

Close your eyes my would be hero
thou you shall soon taste fear

Close your eyes my charming prince
thou your deepest wish shall come true

Close your eyes bitter sweet vampire
thou you shall soon burn in hell.

CB: So you admit that I am the biggest and the baddest. Still you wish to challenge me. Well then CSO Hardy, I suggest that you prepare yourself. Because, unfortunately for you, I intend to make your wish come true.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down