Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio

3 posters

Go down

Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio Empty Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio

Post  Cso Hardy Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm

CSO Hardy is walking up and down in his locker room looking rather upset by this situation.....

CSO: It seems that we have a tag team match Mysterio.... unfortunately Bardey is in the second round of the championship race and he couldn't be my tag partner.....But I'm confident that my partner will do his best to defeat you and Dudely...... We will crush you like little ants....Don't worry it's not going to be too painful.... By now you should be used to being crushed.....Although my bro did beat you last week.... R.I.P. Twisted Evil
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio Empty Re: Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio

Post  eddie.hawkins Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:19 pm

*Eddie Hawkins makes his way to the center of the ring and just stands there. He then starts patting down his jacket and pulling various items out of his jacket. Some wallets, coins, a yo-yo, and a harmonica all fall out of his pockets before he finally produces a company microphone.*

EH: I don't care about this match. I'm going ahead and saying that. I don't even care about the freak that I've been matched up with. I do care that Dudely is on the other side. I'm going to take that cheapskate on the Hawk's Flight and then I'm going to...

*Eddie lifts his microphone to the crowd let them finish only to hear a few mumblings from the crowd as the try to figure out what his catch line is.*

EH: I'm going to STEAL THE SHOW.

*Eddie tosses his microphone across the mat and prepares for the match.*

eddie.hawkins
Has that thing you're missing from your pocket...

Back to top Go down

Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio Empty Re: Hawkins/Cso Hardy vs Dudely/J Mysterio

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:48 am

Tom is seen walking backstage heading toward the ring for his match. He stops when he notices the cameraman following him. He adjusts the CWF Hardcore Title on his shoulder.

Tom: Tonight, I've been tossed into a match where I'm teaming with someone who has his own problems going on. Who're we facing? We're facing a team consisting of my partner's little problem and someone that alot of people are considering the number one contender to my title, Eddie Hawkins. Me and my partner, J Mysterio, are going to show these two chumpstains what Hardcore is all about!

Tom continues down the hall toward the ring.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down