Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviewing J Mysterio.

2 posters

Go down

Interviewing J Mysterio. Empty Interviewing J Mysterio.

Post  J Mysterio Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:38 pm

"Wild" Bill Bronson is standing with J Mysterio in his locker room.

WBB:"All you CWF fans out there please welcome J Mysterio.WBB shakes J's hand.So J, tell me your thoughts on your match against Tommy Hart on Tuesday."

J:"Well Bill apparently Tommy has an undefeated singles run, that is impressive but he has to remember that good things have to finish. I promise that by the end of this year Tommy Hart will have lost a match."

WBB:"J, recently elodor accepted your challange and then introduced the Blood Queen, do you think that the introduction of the Blood Queen will have an impact on you in your match with her 'partner' eloder?"

J:"Well it depends how you look at it, 'she' could make all the difference but only idiots use women to do their work for them."

J Mysterio turns away from Bill to go back to training and Bill walks off.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Interviewing J Mysterio. Empty Re: Interviewing J Mysterio.

Post  elodor Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 pm

EB: J I assume you have never heard the old adage that behind every good man is a great women, and believe me when I say the Blood Queen is a great women, and for the record I am not hiding behind her, as you know fully well things have not been going the way I expected them to go recently, first I was eliminated from the asylum tournament and then from the tag team tournament, the Queen has always been there to offer guidance for me, and now it has been decided that she will provide that guidance from a closer location, that is all there is too it, she is here to get my career back on track. To all members of the CWF i say this, dont worry about the Blood Queen, worry about Elodor Bloodmane, I may be coming for you next.

As we know J I am coming for you next, and your blood will flow for my queen

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 pm

J Mysterio hears elodor's perhaps unwise words.

J:"So what your basically saying is that everything you do is for your precious Blood Queen, you've become what many men don't want to become and no matter what you say you are hiding behind your so-called 'Queen'. At the PPV when we go one on one it won't be my blood flowing for your Queen, oh no it will be your blood flowing."
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down