Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkins To Defend Title 24/7?

4 posters

Go down

Hawkins To Defend Title 24/7? Empty Hawkins To Defend Title 24/7?

Post  Constrictor Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Ray Gotti stands in the center of the ring, holding a microphone. In one corner stands Eddie Hawkins, his newly-won belt gleaming on his shoulder as he smirks.

“I always knew you were a coward, Eddie. You always said you wasn’t, but you are. You an’ I both know you are. An’ that’s a problem, on account of there’s gonna be a lot of people gunnin’ for you, an’ they’re gonna want to mess up that pretty face of yours.

“But that’s okay. You come an’ wrestle for me, Eddie, an’ I’ll protect you. Think Gotti’s just a name? Nah, I know people, an’ we take care of our own, capice?. We’ll make money together- none of that penny-ante ‘I rigged a lottery’ crap. I can teach you all about hard work- my family’s been running the docks in Jersey for years.”

Gotti pauses and looks around at the motley collection of wrestlers lounging near the ring. All of them are possible contenders for Hawkins’ title, and they all share the same hungry look.

“But if you’re not a coward, Eddie- we both know you are, but if you wanna say you’re not- put the title up, 24/7. Tom Dudely did, an’ everybody in this room knows how you took advantage of that. Heck, you stole the title, rather than earn it. I’m betting you wouldn’t even make it out of this room … but we both know you don’t have the stones.”

Ray Gotti grins and walks over to Hawkins, his hand extended.

“So whaddaya say, Eddie? We got a deal?”

Last edited by Constrictor on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Hawkins To Defend Title 24/7? Empty Re: Hawkins To Defend Title 24/7?

Post  eddie.hawkins Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Eddie Hawkins makes a show of thinking about the proposal. He walks across the ring with his hand extended, suddenly he spits in Gotti's face, grabs him and drops Gotti with a Hawk's Flight. Eddie's face is red with anger.

"I have one deal too many with you Ray. You're always trying to make a cheap buck off of me, but not this time."

Eddie points at the wrestlers outside the ring.

"If you want a piece of me, come and get it! I'll put this title up for grabs 24/7 just to piss Gotti off."

Eddie sees the wrestlers starting to stir as they each jockey to see who will make the first move. As realization of what he has just said sets in, Hawkins ups and runs as fast as he can.

eddie.hawkins
Has that thing you're missing from your pocket...

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Hawkins runs as fast as he can but out of no where Hardy stands before him....with a MORTAL chair shot knocks him down!!!! The ref starts the count...

REF:...1...

Hardy grabs the title and runs away......... into the darkness......
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Cso Hardy is summoned to the General Manager's office. When he sits down on the chair opposite Planner, it collapses, and Planner hits a moonsault from his desk...

REF:...1...

The Management Planner wins the Hardcore Title!

Planner looks at the camera.

"And for all you other CWF superstars out there who think you can just walk up and win CWF gold whenever you feel like it, think again. The Hardcore Title is hereby restored to normal rules - I will decide who fights for it, and when. No more 24/7 rule!"

"As General Manager, I declare Eddie Hawkins the new Hardcore Champion!"

Last edited by The Management Planner on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Hardy looks outraged because he was separated of the Hardcore Championship......

Hardy: At the las house show I beaten Hawkins fare and square, so I think that I deserve a title shot, but maybe I'm wrong....only the GM can decide this!!! In my opinion I did enough to get my title shot!!!! I proved that I am a great wrestler, a hardcore wrestler!!!!!!

*THE CROWD CHEERS!!!*

As CSO Hardy goes backstage....
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down