Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Nightmare Speaks

Go down

Apache Nightmare Speaks Empty Apache Nightmare Speaks

Post  Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:07 am

Alyssa Tyler and a camera man are seen on the jumbo tron knocking on Somahkawahho's door. A voice from behind the doors yells one moment!!!!!!!. A few moments pass by and Somahkawahho's locker door opens up and a cloud of smoke bellows out of the door. Somahkawahho walks out from behind a curtain with a cigar in his hand puffing it like it was going out of style.

Somahkawahho~~~ MMMMMMMMMMM...This is some good stuff do you want some Alyssa?

Alyssa~~~ No thank you. I don't smoke....

Somahkawahho~~~ Come on a little ganja never hurt anyone!!

Alyssa~~~~ No I am sorry not now... I will lose my job here if i am caught smoking that stuff!!

Somahkawahho~~~`Whatever your loss more for me, So what brings you here tonight?

Alyssa~~~ Well it seems like Planner has given you a week off..

Somahkawahho~~~ Yea .. I guess he is waiting to decide on what to do with me.. I was M.I.A for a little awhile and then I come back and win a tag match and then lose a tag match with my very own brother. So who knows why I have the week off. Most likely because of the whole tag team turmoil stuff that is still going on right now without me and my brother. But I know this much Alyssa, I know I want to start working of the singles rankings. So that way I get a shot I can show everyone out there that I am not just a tag team wrestler!!

Alyssa~~~ Who thinks your just a tag team wrestler Somahkawahho?

Somahkawahho~~~ Well maybe they have not came right out and said it. But I have noticed that most federations I have joined in the past has made me do more tag matches then singles matches. Maybe its because my brother and I have joined alot of federations together. But that still doesn't mean I don't want a shot at a singles title. So now while I am here I want to show everyone that I can beat the hell out of people by myself. I mean do not get me wrong I do not hate tagging with my brother. But it is definitely time for me to shine as a singles competitor. So if there is anyone out there with a title or even in the title hunt. I am making an open challenge as of right now to everyone in the federation, With a title or a title shot on the line. I want a piece of you... Especially Mask of Fury. Tonight I sat back here and watch you and J Myseterio blow your match tonight. So I guess that makes your schedule open here in the next few weeks. What I propose here to you tonight is this. You give me a non title match and if I beat you or even at least impress you I get a title shot the next week.. SO just let me know because I will be here waiting for your response!

Alyssa~~~ So do you think he will accept your challenge Somahkawahho?

Somahkawahho~~~ I hope so!!!! . I know I can take him!..... But for now I am going to finish this cigar and enjoy the rest of my night.. Now are you sure you dont want to stay and hit this with me Alyssa?

Alyssa~~~ Like I told you before Somahkawahho!!!!!!... I DO NOT SMOKE!!!!!

Somahkawahho~~~Fine then get out of here so I can smoke some more!!!!!

Somahkawahho pushes Alyssa and the camera man out of the smoke filled room.

Back to top Go down

Apache Nightmare Speaks Empty Re: Apache Nightmare Speaks

Post  Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 am

Werecking Ball is walking down the corridor when he sees Alyssa and her cameraman pushed out of Somahkawahho's room.Alyssa sees Wrecking Ball

Alyssa:Wrecking Ball, i have just spoken to Somahkawahho and he has issued a challenge to all CWF, but mostly aimed at Mask Of Fury, what do you have to say to this?

Wrecking Ball burts into laughter

WB:sorry but that is funny,Somahkawahho thinks he can came waltzing back in here and just issue challenges, does he, well Alyssa, this is what i have to say to that, I accept his challange,if he wants a shot a title, then he has to come to thru me

with that Wrecking Ball walks away

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Rey Maestro and Mask of Fury are standing with "Wild" Bill Bronson. "Wild" Bill asks, "Mask what do you have to say to Somahwakahho's challenge?"

Rey Maestro answers "Well hombre, it looks to us as if we have another challenger to Mask of Fury's Asylum Title. As everyone knows, Wrecking Ball is the number one contender to the Asylum Title, so he will get his shot at the PPV, but Soma's challenge will not go unanswered. This Thursday Mask will take you on in a non-title match, should you impress us, then after Mask successfully defends against Wrecking Ball, you will get a shot."

"Don't ya'll think you're overlooking Wrecking Ball?"

"No, not at all. We have been training long and hard for Mask's title defense. Wrecking Ball will not know what hit him."

"One last thing, Border Patrol lost in the Tag Team Turmoil, can we get your thoughts on that?"

"The team of Mask of Fury and J Mysterio turn an unfortunate turn last week, but just like J, we are prepared to step back up and take on any tag team in the CWF. You have not seen the last of Border Patrol."

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:25 am

Somahkawahho is seen walking through the corridors with a cigar in his hand like normal. Somahkawahho begins stopping fellow superstars and stage hands asking them a question.

Somahkawahho:~~~: "Where is Mask of Fury at?"

Everyone replied with the same answer, "I have no idea". Somahkawahho continues to stop and asks everyone he see's. The more people that respond I have no idea,Starts to make Somahkawahho agitated. He finally stops asking everyone he see's and just heads out towards to the ring. Somahkawahho's music and pyrotechnics begin to play and go off. Somahkawahho walks out from behind the curtains and stands at the top of the ramp,hitting his cigar and blowing the smoke in the air. He stands the the top of the ramp looking and admiring the size of the crowd here tonight in at the Asylum. Finally a few moments go by and Somahkawahho begins to head towards the ring. All of the fans lining the barricade begin to reach out and try to give Somahkawahho a high five,as he walks by them going down the ramp. Somahkawahho reaches the bottom of the ramp and takes another huge puff of his cigar. He holds the smoke in as he climbs up the side of the ring, He reaches the top and begins to use the ropes to flip himself into the ring. Somahkawahho lands on his feet and blows a huge cloud of smoke out his mouth in the the air. Somahkawahho then walks over the other side of the ring and asks for a microphone.. One of the stage hands hands him a microphone and asks Somahkawahho if he can hit his cigar...

Somahkawahho:~~~: Hold on,Hold on,Hold on.... Now I know you did not just ask me if you can get a of my cigar?

Stage hand:~~~: N.....o sir

Somahkawahho:~~~: Now your going to lie to me and all of the fans here tonight?

Stage hand:~~~: N....o sir, I mean I am sorry sir.. I just thought since you always seem to have alot you could let me try some of it.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Well since you put it that way......... Here you can have the rest of this. Like you said I have alot more then just that.

Somahkawahho reaches into his pocket and pulls out another cigar and lights it in the middle of the ring.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Now you better be careful with that, That is some potent stuff you have there. The tetrahydrocannabinol level in it is very high,you might want to sit down with that and do not plan on moving anytime soon.

Stage Hand :~~~: Thanks and I will !!!

Somahkawahho:~~~: Ok now I have satisfied another customer,let me start talking about why I really came out here tonight. So I saw Wrecking Ball came out here and wants to try to throw a wrench into my plans on becoming the new Asylum champion. I do not know what he is thinking about.. What kind of nut would want to get into my business? . Anyway Wrecking Ball you need to go talk to some other people here in the Cwf about me. They all know what I am about and what I can do. So you might want to check that out before you come out here and run your mouth again. Also yes I know now that you are the number one contender for Mask's title. That does not mean one thing to me. I will run you over hahahaha like a wrecking ball. Sorry I had to say it, It was just to funny to pass up. Anyhow this Thursday I have a match against Mask in a non title match. So after I make short work of him and show him I am worthy of a title shot. I will come for you next for trying to interfere in my business. So I hope your ready because my plan as of right now is to make sure neither of you two make it to the ppv healthy. Now Mask it is kinda funny that Rey has to speak on your be half on what I said about you. What are you hiding behind your horrible partner there buddy?. I mean I really do not care but I figured I asked. So I really hope you are ready for this Thursday!! Because I know I am.. I have been training for matches like these my whole life. Yes I know that your title is not on the line. But I still get to come out and show the rest of the CWF that you winning that title was a mistake. And so you know if Rey decides to come out and interfere in our match. My brother Liberty Rock will be out at ringside watching my back. So now all I have to say now is this.. Mask and Wrecking Ball you two better watch out because its time for you both to meet the APACHE NIGHTMARE!!!

Somahkawahho drops the mic in the middle of the ring takes another huge puff of his cigar. As he climbs out of the ring and heads back up the ramp towards the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down