Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV:Prematch Interview With The Apache Nightmare

Go down

PPV:Prematch Interview With The Apache Nightmare Empty PPV:Prematch Interview With The Apache Nightmare

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 am

Somahkawahho is seen in the training room with Liberty Rock training for his up and coming match with Cso Hardy. The camera man walks towards the brothers while they are training. Hopefully getting one of them to speak into the camera about the match. A couple of minutes go by and no response at all from either superstar. Finally Liberty Rock looks up at the camera man and begins to speak

Liberty:~~~: Ok So I am guessing you are standing there for a reason with that camera all in our faces?

The camera man nods the camera up and down answering Liberty Rock's question...

Liberty:~~~: So........ What is it? Let me guess you do not know what to say.. Because you are always behind the camera and letting the interviewers do there jobs. So is that what your problem is right now? The cat got your tongue? You know you do not need one of the interviewers to ask some questions. It is not rocket science or anything like that.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Quit messing with the poor guy brother... We both know why he is here bothering us while we train.. My question to him is .....Why are you here without someone who will actually ask us questions?. Instead of standing there looking dumbfounded behind the camera.

The camera man just stands there with a blank look on his face..

Somahkawahho:~~~: You know what? Forget it I know why you are here. You want to know how I feel about my match against Cso later tonight ,Right?

The camera man again nods the camera up and down.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Well fine I guess I can take some time to speak to my fans about what they will see from me later tonight. But hang on for a minute let me go get a cigar since I am taking a break.

Somahkawahho walks over to his gym bag and pulls out a green box with the word Games written on the side of it. He then reaches back into his bag and pulls out a lighter and lights the cigar that he pulled out of the box. Somahkawahho walks back over towards the camera man and his brother and takes a seat on a weight bench.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Ok now where were we?.. Oh yes I was going to tell you about what my thoughts were about my PPV match. Sorry you know that short term memory goes in and out sometimes. Anyway this should be a very interesting match up this week. Cso Hardy is a pretty good wrestler, And from what I hear he has some kind of new thing going for him. Like he is turning part human or some stuff. It is very odd,but I guess that what happens in a life of a vampire. So Cso I also hear that you like to call yourself the Transylvanian Nightmare.. Well news flash buddy there is only one true nightmare here in the CWF,and that is me the APACHE NIGHTMARE!! As of right now I just see you as a simple obstacle on my way to my Asylum Championship. Now do not get me wrong I am not under estimating your skills or talents. I just do not think you are on my level or even on the level to even get a shot for this title. So later tonight I hope you are ready for me. There is no one that can stop me from getting my chance at the title. I will run through everyone that stands before me. So Cso you might want to go find your brother and take tonight off and not even show up for our match. So now I am going to let you go camera man so I can finish smoking this cigar and then finish the rest of my warm ups before my match.

Somahkawahho blows a huge cloud of smoke into the camera man's face. And walks away and starts to train again with Liberty Rock.

Back to top Go down

PPV:Prematch Interview With The Apache Nightmare Empty Transylvanian Nightmare

Post  Cso Hardy Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Hardy looks rather upset worried..He feels lost in his new body..... He needs help some advice but who can help him in a time like this? Theres only one person who can help him, THE BLOOD QUEEN.........

CSO: I have to find the Queen I need her advice, only she can help me, I need guiding and fast I'm running out of time......

Finally Hardy finds elodor's locker room and there she is..the mysterious woman, the unknown in person..... Hardy gets on one knee with his head held down:

Hardy: My Queen I need help some kind of advice..I'm going through some strange changes and ....

Queen: STOP! I know what's your problem....This phenomenon comes to light in every 1000 year.....All of the vampires one of them is turned into humans but they can keep there powers......

Hardy: What should I do?? I feel lost.....

Queen: You should see this as on opportunity to start over..... repair your mistakes..You've got a fresh start don't throw it away.....

Hardy: Yes my Queen I will do like you said......

Queen: Good! Now LEAVE!!!! I have some other things to attend to.....

Hardy: Yes of course.... Thank you for your advice......

Hardy exists tho locker room with a smile on his face....
CSO: I know what to do I must become a HERO this will be difficult since I always was the bad guy....
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down