Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Interview with The Apache Nightmare

Go down

After Match Interview with The Apache Nightmare Empty After Match Interview with The Apache Nightmare

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 am

Somahkawahho climbs out of the ring and begins to walk up to ramp towards the locker rooms. Alyssa Tyler is standing behind the curtains with a camera man waiting for Somahkawahho to come through them. Somahkawahho's music finally stops playing as he walks through the curtains. The fans are still cheering for Somahkawahho after his match tonight. Somahkawahho walks a few feet before noticing Alyssa standing in the back waiting to speak to him.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Oh Alyssa!!!, I kinda figured you would be lurking around some wheres waiting to talk to me about my DRAW!! tonight.

Alyssa:~~~: You do not sound to happy about the outcome of the match tonight.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Well yes and no... I did show Mask tonight that I am on his level and I should get a shot at his title.. But on the other hand I would much rather have had a win then a draw, It is almost like losing. I mean come did you watch that match? I was taking it to him, Then all of a sudden the referee decides to call it a draw because of the time limit. Blah that is just horrible!!. Anyway Mask I hope you survive your match with Wrecking ball. Because next time you step in the ring with me. There will be no time limit that will stop me from taking your title!!!!.

Alyssa:~~~: So do you think you will get a title shot now? And do you think you can take Wrecking Ball's number one contender ship?

Somahkawahho:~~~: Well Alyssa.. I hope I proved to Planner tonight that I am worthy of singles title shots.. So yea I am pretty sure after tonight's performance that I will get mine sometime in the near future. Now as for Wrecking Ball, I watched your match in my locker room and I was kinda impressed. I mean Constrictor is a great competitor and you took everything he had. So now I know what I am up against, But just remember this. I am a totally different type of wrestler then he is so I hope you are ready for me.

Alyssa:~~~: So what are you going to do now Somahkawahho?

Somahkawahho:~~~: Well Alyssa, First I am going to go back to my locker room. Roll me up a fine Cuban cigar and toke away,and wait to see what I have to do next to prove to everyone that I can be a singles champion!. So Alyssa since your not going to smoke with me again,because I guess you have something against being high. I am going to let you go now so I can go get high..

Somahkawahho walks off towards his locker room. Alyssa turns and looks at the camera man and begins to shake her head...

Back to top Go down