Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odysseu5's thoughts

Go down

Odysseu5's thoughts Empty Odysseu5's thoughts

Post  Odysseu5 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

Odysseu5 is seen laying on a massage table, getting a rubdown after a long training session. wine bottle in hand, he turns to watch Alyssa Tyler walk into the room, microphone in hand, trailed by a cameraman.

Odysseu5- You can stop now honey, I think this pretty lady needs a word.

the masseuse shoots a envious look at Alyssa, and leaves the room

Odysseu5- Now what can I do for you Alyssa?

Alyssa- I was wondering if I could get a comment about your upcoming house show match with CSO Hardy?

at the mention of Hardy's name, a look of malevolence crosses Odysseu5's face, and he sits up, putting down the bottle

Odysseu5- Well Alyssa this fight has been a long time coming. I've been calling out Hardy for a while now, so it was only a matter of time before we would have to face each other. It's too bad he's dropped his vampire schtick, it might have helped him in this first blood match. As it stands my plan is to hit Hardy and hit him hard. I'm not above a little underhanded trick or two to turn the fight my way either. I will make that daywalker bleed. He's just lucky that they will let him out of the ring when I do. Otherwise things might get a little out of hand. I wouldn't want to hurt the man too bad.

Alyssa- Well ok then. I guess it's good thats the way they set it up then. On another topic it seems that your tag partner has gone through a little bit of a change.

Odysseu5- Yeah I've heard that my mate has made a name change. Manogre becomes Manson O'gara. No change really for me, if he feels it's time to take the wrestler in him more serious than the rockstar, who am I to complain? It's only gonna help us win more titles. I'll miss the parties, but hey, I'm sure my old buddy will still have time to have a few pops with his partner. Hell, thats how we hatch all our schemes.

Alyssa- Well thanks for your time. Odysseu5. I guess I'll be going now.

Odysseu5- I got a better idea. how 'bout you get rid of the cameras, and we share the rest of this wine?

Alyssa blushes, and shoos the cameraman out of the room. As the door closes on the camera Alyssa snuggles up next to Odysseu5 who takes a healthy swig of wine.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down