Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Interview for Match with Tsi

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Match Interview for Match with Tsi Empty Pre-Match Interview for Match with Tsi

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am

Alyssa Tyler approaches The Mad Redneck’s dressing room before his match with Tsikenonwaristak. She hears some Buddy Holly playing. She knocks on the door.

The Mad Redneck: Come in.

Alyssa and her cameraman enter the room, and they find The Mad Redneck sitting in his easy chair listening to some tunes.

Alyssa: You got time before your match with Tsi to talk to the fans?

The Mad Redneck: Yep sure do. By the way where is “Wild” Bill at this evening?

Alyssa: Don’t know. I was told to find you and get your thoughts on your match tonight.

The Mad Redneck: That’s cool. It’s just unusual. But no worries. My thoughts about tonight. I get to face an old friend Tsi tonight. Tsi I hope old friend that you don’t hold this against me, but I must do what I have to, to gain the chance to face Planner for the Heavyweight Belt.

Alyssa: Speaking of Planner, what do you think of the restrictions he has placed on you? The 3 matches every week until the PPV, and you can’t use your patented move The Iron Skillet.

The Mad Redneck: If Planner thinks that The Iron Skillet is the only move I have to end matches with, he has another think coming. I can end the match with a variety of moves. Take for example The Redneck Chicken Choke, and The beginning of the end. Both are deadly finishers in their own right. As far as having to face 3 opponents over the next 3 weeks to get Planner again, it is just his way to hold the title for a little while longer. Well, I am telling you Planner you can take away The Iron Skillet, but it will only stop me for so long. Keep that title warm for me because I am coming, and nothing you can do will stop the future. The future Champion of the CWF is me. Someone that fans can respect. A fighting Champion.

Alyssa: You had Planner pinned last week, but evidentially he told no one that The Iron Skillet was banned. You used it and got DQ’ed.

The Mad Redneck: Yep I did, and I suffered the consequences of my actions. Only I didn’t know that it had been banned. If you think I would have used it knowing it was banned then you are wrong. I could have as easily pinned Planner without it. I just wanted to leave no doubt to the outcome of who was better. Now enough of Planner, his time is limited anyway. I am facing Tsi tonight.

Alyssa: Yes you are. Can you beat him without The Iron Skillet?

The Mad Redneck: Do I look like I have a choice. I believe Tsi will be my toughest opponent to date in the CWF. It is a friendly rivalry that will once again be renewed. I know Doc has Tsi training hard for this match. If he beats me, I guess that will put him in line to have a shot at Planner’s momentary reign as Champ. Win, lose, or draw at the end of the night it will have been to warriors doing their best to best each other. We enter the ring adversary’s and leave with a hand shake, knowing each of us gave his very best. We will push each other to our absolute limit. It will probably be limits that others can only dream of. Well, I hate to cut this short but I have to warm up. It may be time to go and get Tsi”s thoughts. Have a good one Mrs. Tyler.

Alyssa: Thanks for you time.

Alyssa and her cameraman exit. The Mad Redneck reclines back in his chair.

(OOC: Tsi add your Rp to this and we will get it in the show.)

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Interview for Match with Tsi Empty thoughts before the Main Collision!

Post  tsikenonwaristak Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 am

As it turns out "Wild" Bill is walking around looking for Tsi's dressing room before he found it. "Wild" Bill knocks on the door which is answered by DoC.

"Wild" Bill:Y'all reckon got some time to spare?

DoC turns his head to look at someone behind momentarily and signed something in the dark. After a minute, DoC nodded and beckoned "Wild" Bill and his cameraman in. Tsi is sitting on a chair deep in thought.

"Wild" Bill: Um.. Hey? Pardner? Tsi? Your thoughts about Mad Redneck? (He tries to inch close to see if Tsi is either watching him or ignoring him) Before we know it, "Wild" Bill yelped jumped back but only to DoC's firm voice calling him.

DoC:(talking/signing) Hey "Wild" Bill, keep your head together. Remember he is not able to hear you. The good thing is He knows you're here to interview him and he already filled me in what his thoughts.

"Wild" Bill:He did? Really? I'm sure that all the fans and myself are anxious to hear about it. I apologize for my ignorance in sign language

DoC: It's okay. Tsi is pretty miffed that he won't be able to experience the spectular move from Mad Redneck - The Iron Skillet because he was looking forward to pushing Mad Redneck to run on all cylinders or full horsepower to test Tsi's stamina. The fans can count on another potential legendary battle between Mad Redneck and Tsikenonwaristak. He only ask Mad Redneck to give him no inch of mercy inside the ring but go out for a beer or a keg of beer after the match. Win, Lose or Draw. It's gonna be a hell of a match!

"Wild" Bill:Well, Well there you got it! the thoughts from our Silent Warrior as always! Let's see how the bout turns out! The Screen fades to darkness.

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down