Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Thoughts

Go down

After Match Thoughts Empty After Match Thoughts

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 pm

“Wild” Bill Bronson catches up to The Mad Redneck after his match against The Management Planner. He approaches the door and knocks.

The Mad Redneck: Come in.

The Mad Redneck is sitting in his dressing room in the dark. The silence is almost eerie.

“Wild” Bill: Excuse me Redneck you got a few minutes.

The Mad Redneck: Yeah, sure.

“Wild” Bill: You seem distraught after Tuesday’s match against Planner. What the heck happened out there?

The Mad Redneck: Heck, I wish I knew. One minute I am being declared the winner, and the next I am being DQ’ed. I have no idea, but I can bet one thing. Planner is behind this. That was his way to make sure he held onto the title for a bit longer.

“Wild” Bill: It was a wild finish to an otherwise great match. Why is it you believe Planner had something to do with the ending of the match?

The Mad Redneck: This is how Planner plays the game. He seems to end up getting away with this stuff all the time. Well, I am here to tell you Planner that your days are numbered. Eventually I will get you in a position where you can’t run, and there will be no way for you to get me or yourself disqualified. You will have to face me one on one. Then the true measure of how much of a man you are will come out. I plan on bringing honor back to the Heavy Weight Championship, and Planner you will be the sacrificial lamb to that honor. You will be in pain. I am going to make you pay, with your blood if necessary. I have tried to do this the fair and straight up way, but you are leaving me no choice, Planner. I am going to have to stoop to your level to beat you, but beat you I will. That much I will promise the many fans of the CWF, and to my fans. Just beware though when I finally to get Planner where he can’t run and hide you may want to turn your heads, and not let the small children watch the carnage that will ensue. It will probably have to be rated R for Violence. I am tired Bill. I don’t mean to cut this short, but I need to rest up before I go Planner hunting.

“Wild” Bill: Thank you for your time Redneck.

“Wild” Bill and the cameraman exit The Mad Redneck’s dressing room, and leave him to his thoughts.

“Wild” Bill: Well, there you have it folks. The Mad Redneck seems as resolute as ever to get his hands on Planner. I would not want to be in Planner’s shoes if Redneck ever gets him in a position where he can’t run.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down