Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Prematch Thoughts Empty Prematch Thoughts

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 am

The Impact Players are in there locker room discussing there match for later on tonight.

Somahkawahho:~~: This should be a interesting night Liberty!!

Liberty Rock :~~~: Why is that Soma?

Somahkawahho:~~: Well for one we have not tagged up here lately, With me trying to get a singles title and all.

Liberty Rock:~~: True, But like they all say. It is like riding a bicycle you do not forget how to do it...

Somahkawahho:~~: Yea true that. But still at least I get to wail on Mask during this match. He is teaming up with La Meako like always. This time we can not make the same mistakes as we did last time we fought them.

Liberty Rock :~~: Agreed, We were really out of sync that night.

Somahkawahho:~~: Did I tell you that I found this guy around here that has some Tropical Haze?

Liberty:~~: Are you serious Soma!!! Are you really going to sit here and start talking about weed?. When we have a important match tonight?

Somahkawahho:~~: Do not worry about me Liberty!!, You know when I find stuff like this,it makes me feel kinda invincible. Well not invincible per say,Just really high and feeling like nothing can stop me.

Liberty:~~: Whatever, you know I say you can be a great wrestler when your not high out of you mind. But of course you will tell me that you are not..

Somahkawahho:~~: Talking about stuff that we should not be discussing right now. What did I tell you the other day do not be saying stuff like that to me. I love to be high and no one will be able to stop me from doing it!!!. But enough with this conversation. Tonight Mask, you and La Meako better be ready because once again you two will be stepping in the ring with the TRUE Impact Players later tonight!!!! So I hope your ready for what we have planned for you two tonight!!

Back to top Go down

Prematch Thoughts Empty Re: Prematch Thoughts

Post  The Management Planner Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

OOC - that's fine for the forums Soma, but I can't put this into Thursday's show. We're family entertainment...
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 pm

ooc..... I could clean it up some .. Or if you want add what you feel is right for the show

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm

ooc- kind of a little thing but me and mask have never tagged together . in the rp you said "again" just being picky

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down