Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

successful title defense or was it?

2 posters

Go down

successful title defense or was it? Empty successful title defense or was it?

Post  elodor Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Elodor and the BloodQueen walk to the ring, the now familiar title belt once again carried over his shoulder. However neither of them are looking happy as they enter the ring.

EB: I have several things I want to get off my chest,

CSO HARDEY I TOLD YOU I WAS DONE WITH YOU, but you couldnt leave it alone could you?, at the PPV you showed your true colours, I told you and I told all these people that you were a fraud, that you had not changed did the fans believe me? of course not they are to stupid to see what is right in front of them, but after your actions surely now they will see that you are no hero and you deserve no respect.

You came out in a deliberate attempt to try to cost me the title, MY TITLE, I had done nothing to you, did I make you lose to Conan? did I make you lose to Eddie Hawkins? No you lost all by yourself, but you cant except that I am enjoying success now that I dont have you holding me down.

Is it the actions of a hero, of a good guy, of someone that deserves respect to interfere in anothers match? NO. Would that piledriver have kept Tjamp down? We'll never know now because of you. Im just glad that Chaotic Bliss was there to stop you from doing any more damage to my title reign.

That brings me to you Bliss, I appreciate what you were thinking, Hardey had interefed and needed to be stopped, I thank you for that, However I didnt want or need you to hit tjamp with the chair, You could have pounded on Hardey all night for all I care about him, but now I dont know if I would have beaten Tjamp on my own. This time I'll let it go, but I dont want you interfereing again, stop Hardy or anyone else you like but dont attack my opponents, okay?

Tjamp a lot of people are saying you were screwed, that you would have won if not for that chair shot, but can you say for certain you would have kicked out from the piledriver without hardey's run in? Having said that I want to know who would have won, so I offer you a rematch, anywhere, anytime.

Non-title of course.

Lastly I wuld like to address all the people gunning for me, Tjamp, Mad Redneck, Bill Colt, Xecutioner, Wrecking Ball, Mask of Fury, Constrictor, Tsikenonwaristak and all the rest of you, I know you all want my title, I know each and everyone one of you will do anything to take it from me. Well tough luck guys, for two reasons, firstly Management Planner actually managed to beat Red to earn himself the next shot.

I'd like to congratulate you boss on finally achieveing your dream and beating the guy, but been there done that as you can see from the nice shiney belt on my shoulder.

The second reason I say tough luck to you all is simple really, none of you will be able to take this title from me.

Thank you all for your time.

Elodor passes the mic to the Blood Queen

BQ: The reign of Bloodmane is here, get used to it, because we aint going anywhere.

With that Elodor and the Queen exit the ring and return to their locker room

elodor

Back to top Go down

successful title defense or was it? Empty Re: successful title defense or was it?

Post  Cso Hardy Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm

On the Titan Tron appears a hospital room....The cameraman opens the door and there is Hardy with a neckbrace on him... He hardly can talk.....

Hardy: Elodor I'd like....to.....congratulate....you......on your win....... I ........was...misunderstood.....I..was trying to .....help.......you....but Bliss...interfered......and because of.....him.....now....my neck is....broken..in 3 places....The..pain is...just....too....much...the doctors....say...that...there's...a chance...I never wrestle....again....... Once...again..I apologize..if my action was suspicious...I tell you..one more time..I tried..to help YOU!! Secondly.... I like ..to ....congratulate Eddie Hawkins on your.....win..You was unstoppable......I truly deserve that title...shot...... Thank you!!!!

the camera fades to black
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

successful title defense or was it? Empty Re: successful title defense or was it?

Post  elodor Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 am

Wild Bill catches up to Elodor and the Blood Queen in their locker room.

WB: Elodor, Blood Queen did you just hear what Cso Hardey had to say, he was trying to help you and Heaven and Hell, and now he is seriously injured as a result?

BQ: We heard Bill, but I wouldnt believe him if I were you, If he was trying to help Elodor then why did he come down when it was Elodor going for the pin. No he was there to cost Elodor the title, dont believe anything he has to say, its just another delusion of his. but at least if the injury is real then we wont be seeing him again for a while.

WB: ELodor do you have anything to add? Anything to say to Cso Hardey?

EB: I have something to say but not to Hardey.

Elodor turns around and the camera pans to see Chaotic Bliss standing in the corner of the room, still holding the chair he used on Tjamp.

EB: Bliss did you hear that? apparently Hardey is weaker than we thought, maybe its best you didnt hit him with that chair you probably would have killed him.

Bill do you really believe that he broke his neck in 3 places just by being pulled off the apron? Bliss barely touched the guy, hes either got the weakest neck in pro wrestling, and that includes sean waltman and kurt angle, or hes faking it for the sympathy vote, hes trying to con the fans again, so that when he comes back in a couple of weeks he can claim he is wrestling without doctors clearence and claim to be a hero again.

Dont you see the games he's playing? But I've said it before and I'll say it again, Me and Hardey are over, I want nothing to do with him anymore, I got more important things to deal with. like defending My heavyweight title.

Now leave us be, we have things to discuss.

With that dismissal, Wild Bill leaves as Elodor and the Blood Queen continue their discussion

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down