Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Prior to The Title Match

Go down

Just Prior to The Title Match Empty Just Prior to The Title Match

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 am

“Wild” Bill Bronson catches up with The Mad Redneck in his locker room just before his title shot against The Management Planner. The Mad Redneck is sitting with the lights low listening to AC/DC.

“Wild” Bill: Hey Redneck you got a few minutes to chat with the fans before you head to the ring for your match with The Management Planner?

The Mad Redneck: You know I always have time for my fans. What’s on your mind?

“Wild” Bill: Well, first I wanted to congratulate you on your win against Jack Vejvoda of the BLWF.

The Mad Redneck: Thanks “Wild”. It was a tough match, but I had to bring honor back to the CWF. We really needed that win.

“Wild” Bill: Well, after a grueling match are you going to be ready for Planner?

The Mad Redneck: Ready? You ask. I have waited for this moment for such a long time. He has ducked me, and when the time came he ran off to keep from facing me. Well, Planner you time is almost up. The moment of truth is upon us. The question is; is Planner ready for what is about to happen to him. I am going to make his life miserable in the ring. I have sat back and watched Planner do things that he should be ashamed of, but I know he isn’t. So, I am going to hand out a bit of justice. It is going to be old fashioned justice. He is going to pay, and the payment will be losing his title to me. The powers that be saw fit to give Planner a GM spot, and with that power he decides to appoint himself Champ without ever having to face anyone for the title.

“Wild” Bill: So, you don’t think he is worthy of having the title?

The Mad Redneck: He is a worthy opponent. I won’t take anything away from his ability, but he has to face a pissed off Redneck. I am going to make him pay. Planner I hope you are watching a monitor in the back. Get real close to it and I will speak slowly so you get everything. You my friend have poked the big dog one too many times. No it is time for you to understand why you don’t continue to poke at the Big Dog. Eventually you will get the teeth. Planner your time is about up. I hope you have the belt nice and clean for me, because I am going to be wearing it by the end of the night. So, enjoy it for the next few minutes.

Garth Brooks “Thunder Rolls” begins to play. The crowd begins to chant “Redneck” “Redneck” The Mad Redneck stands lets out a holler slams his head against the lockers.

The Mad Redneck: Well, “Wild” Bill I am off. It is time to separate the men from the boys.

As The Mad Redneck makes his way through the curtain, the crowd goes into a frenzy.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down