Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prior to Match With "The Brick"

Go down

Prior to Match With "The Brick" Empty Prior to Match With "The Brick"

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:10 am

“Wild” Bill Sanderson catches up with The Mad Redneck before his match with John “The Brick” Rose. He is backstage awaiting his music so he can head out to the ring.

“Wild” Bill: Well, here we are before one of the biggest matches of your career. Can you resist the urge to use your favorite finisher “The Iron Skillet?”

The Mad Redneck: Like I said last week, I don’t have much of a choice. If I want another shot at Planner, I have to! All I want is another shot at the gold, and I plan on doing what I have to, to get that shot. Right now “The Brick” stands between me and my destiny.

“Wild” Bill: Can you beat “The Brick” without using your favorite finisher?

The Mad Redneck: I guess we shall soon see. I do have more than one move in my arsenal that I can win a match with. I have been working really hard in the gym on my submissions and counters. This is not only to get ready for my date with destiny, but also to prove to the world that I am not one dimensional. When I get by “The Brick” tonight I will show Planner that I can make him suffer. He will feel the wrath of my power. I plan to make him bleed, and hurt in places he didn’t even know existed. He will know he has been taken to the limit, and the better man will win the match. Then you can call him The New Heavyweight Champion. Brick we have had our run-ins previously, but understand this you are standing between me and what I deserve. Brick will test my ability to the fullest. I will have to hit him with almost everything in my arsenal to get the victory, and I will if I have to.

“Thunder Rolls” Begins to play.

“Wild” Bill: Well, good luck on your mission Redneck.

The Mad Redneck: It’s time to separate the men from the boys “Wild.”

The Mad Redneck head out from the back stage area. When he starts down the entrance ramp, the crowd is electrified. The begin to chant, “Redneck” “Redneck” “Redneck.”

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down