Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brick is Back

Go down

The Brick is Back Empty The Brick is Back

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:43 am

*John "The Brick" Rose enters the locker room area with Kandy Apple by his side. Looking around he sees alot of familiar faces for his wrestling history.*

Brick: Well, well, well. If this isn't a happy little reunion of rejects. Mask of Fury, didn't think I'd see you back after that nasty little fireball incident. Well at least now you got a reason to cover your face, other than the fact of how ugly you are. Oh and look Manogre, how many times do I got to tell you, if you buy your guitars at Wal-mart, they are going to break.

*Kandy Apple chuckles, then points to a man in the back.*

Brick: Well I'll be damned. X-terminator. No. X-scapinator. . . no that's right The Xecutioner. I thought we left your sorry waste of flesh on a sinking ship. Lemme guess, a raft of sea turtles? Savvy? Oh and who's that beside you? The Wrecking Ball? Are you kidding me? How many times did I beat you in the last year? I thought this was going to be a good federation, not the cast of Jerry's Kids - The Musical.

*A glimmer of gold shines into John's eyes as he sees a man walk through the door. The CWF Heavyweight Champion, The Management Planner*

Brick: So the rumors are true . . . this federation WILL give belts to anyone. TMP . . . The Most Pathetic. If you are what is the going expectation for champions around here, then I should be running this joint in a week. You ran from me once, hell you ran from alot of people. Though I'm going to let you hold on to that belt, just because there's a man here that deserves his shot at you even more than me. That Enraged Hick, er I mean Mad Redneck, same difference.

*John pauses and looks around the locker room.*

Brick: Put yourselves on notice, boys. The Brick is back, and it's time for business. Get in my way if you dare, but know this. I will tear this federation apart . . .

Kandy: Oh you know he doesn't even have to say it, but I will. . . BRICK by BRICK.

*John turns and leaves the locker room after taking on last glance around at the now shocked, angered, and bewildered faces of his new federation*

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down