Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Match

2 posters

Go down

Post Match Empty Post Match

Post  The Xecutioner Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Tommy Hart is seen running backstage. But who is he running away from? Only one wrestler The Xecutioner.

X: Oii! Tommy come here. I'm gonna get you. You ruined my match.

The Xecutioner gets closer and closer until ke greaps to Tommy's trouser's. He punches Tommy in the stomach and smaches his head onto the wall. The Xecutioner finds a steel chair and smacks Tommy with it.

X: Yeah! You don't want to be on the wrong side of an attack against me do ya?

Tommy: Nnnn..oooo.

X: I cant here you. Do ya?

Tommy: No.

The Xecutioner leaves Tommy there until his manager comes in and goes over to Tommy.

OOC: He agreed that I can attack him.

Last edited by The Xecutioner on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post Match Empty Re: Post Match

Post  Tommy Hart Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 pm

ooc i sure did lol
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Bobby run's over to the fallen,battered Tommy-Jesus kid maybe it was a bad thing agreeing to team with Wrecking Ball when he has you interfering in top superstar's matche's.Since your nowhere near their league.....

Bobby phone's for an ambulance and help's Tommy up,Tommy stare's at him and mumble's y--o--u agr--eed no--t m-e....

Ten minute's past and the ambulance finally arrive's due to bad traffic,quickly they rush Tommy to hospital for x-ray's and a scan....

While in the waiting room Bobby wait's for even a morsel of information to come his way,he wonder's to himself have i done the right thing??
Where was his so-called partner Wrecking Ball??? He promised me that Tommy would be safe with him....

Finally a nurse appear's in front of Bobby after what seemed like a life-time and tell's him that Tommy is ok but staying in overnight so we can keep an eye on him.He also requested no visitor's especially you i'm afraid.....

It's okay nurse i understand i will be back tomorrow,thank's for all your help.....
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down