Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A backstage interview with J Mysterio

2 posters

Go down

A backstage interview with J Mysterio Empty A backstage interview with J Mysterio

Post  J Mysterio Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:31 pm

J Mysterio is with Alyssa in the hallway.

AT:"So J this is the first time we have met isn't it."

J Mysterio:"Yes you're right." Mysterio mumbles:"For the first time in your life."

AT:"Sorry did you just say something?"

J Mysterio:"No no i didn't..."
J Mysterio is stopped in mid sentence by Cso Hardy.

J Mysterio:"Look who it is it's Cso Hardy. What a suprise. Before you go on talking about your prophicy I have some words for you. I might be out of the championship chase but that will not put me down at the end of the day the 4 Horsemen will be no more. Your little plan will have gone down the drain."
J Mysterio walks off.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

A backstage interview with J Mysterio Empty Re: A backstage interview with J Mysterio

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Cso Hardy stops and hugs Alyssa..also he kisses her......

CSO: Hey!!! Boy!!!!!!

J Mysterio turns around.....

CSO:Yeah you, boy! Don't turn your back to me anymore...you just might get knocked out..... If you want to beat me..you have to do more than just talk bullshit!!!!!! Yo have to prove that your worthy of challenging me...Now you may leave, peasant.......

J Mysterio with an angry look an his face walks away.....

Alyssa: Cso I just love it when you talk dirty!!! You really showed that peasant whose the boss!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down