Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Redneck, It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are.

4 posters

Go down

Mad Redneck,  It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are. Empty Mad Redneck, It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are.

Post  Chaotic Bliss Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:05 am

>The camera pan over to Chaotic Bliss standing backstage<

CB: Something has been eating at me ever since being eliminated from the Tag-Team Title chase. It isn't that Elodor and I lost. It's that we were beaten by you, single handedly. For this I give you credit as not many wrestlers are skilled enough to pull that off. I would like to put that skill to the ultimate test. I am hereby issuing you this challenge...

The Mad Redneck VS. The Four Horsemen
In the first ever
Gauntlet Match

You will fight each of the Horsemen one on one, one by one. And if you manage to make it past Elodor, Bardy, and Hardy. Then I will be your finale opponent. Are you up to it?

>Fade to black<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck,  It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are. Empty a thought..

Post  tsikenonwaristak Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 am

DoC the trainer was filling Tsi in the news about Chaotic Bliss issuing a gauntlet challenge. Tsi ponders if the four horsemen are trustworthy in standing back after their loss? Tsi signs to DoC while Doc was echoing Tsi's thoughts.

DoC (signing/talking): You want to have Mad Redneck's back to ensure no sneak-attack happens behind him when he focuses on one opponent at a time? I'll pass that info along to Mad Redneck to see if he'll take ur suggestion or not.

Tsi nods as DoC flips a cellphone and punches the nbr in.

OOC: Mad Redneck, u can reply anyway anyhow. Smile

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck,  It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are. Empty NOOOO

Post  The Patriot Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:31 am

Wild bill runs up the the patriot

WB "Did u just hear about the challanged made to ur ex.... will im assuming ex partner?"

(Patriot stars at him for a moment looking very pissed)

Patriot " Yes i heard... iv got other things to worry about but trust me if Red needs my help in any way... he knows he can count on me and he knows... I WILL (BLEEP)ING BE THERE TO HELP HIM SNAP SOMEONES HEAD OFF!!!... no get that damn camera out of my face."

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck,  It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are. Empty Re: Mad Redneck, It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are.

Post  Chaotic Bliss Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 am

>The Mad Redneck stands in the ring as he awaits the start of his match<

*The entrance music of Chaotic Bliss begins to play*

http://www.box.net/shared/b0uc9fv1sq#

>After a few moments the music stops and the arena goes dark<

CB: REDNECK! Do you believe yourself too good to even respond to my challenge? How very disappointing. It would be unfortunate if you were to be labeled as a coward. You have 24 hours to respond before the Horsemen will have to... force the issue. I look forward to your answer.

>The house lights are restored and the Mad Redneck doesn't look too happy<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Mad Redneck,  It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are. Empty Re: Mad Redneck, It's time to see if you are as good as you think you are.

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 am

“Thunder Rolls” begins playing as The Mad Redneck exits the back. The crowd begins to chant “Champ” “Champ” “Champ.” The Mad Redneck waves to the crowd as he heads to the announce table and grabs a mic. He rolls into the ring and walks over to Chaotic Bliss.

The Mad Redneck: So, you want me to run a gauntlet, and that gauntlet is the 4-Horsemen. I am here to tell you that I have ridden and broke far worse horses than the four of you. If you want to test the waters and your skills, be my guest. You choose the order by which you want to be ridden hard and put away wet. Just remember you asked for this, and it is your careers that you wish to jeopardize. I back down from no man, and welcome any challenge. You have poked the wrong dog. I have said many times not to poke the dog you might just get the teeth, and now you will. Remember to be careful for what you wish, it may just come true. You will suffer pain to the max. So you bring the rest of your cohorts out and let’s do this thing.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

CB: Very well "Champ". The order will be as follows: Bardy, Hardy, Bloodmane, and then if by some miracle you can still draw breath... you will face me. We shall see if you can live up to all that big talk of yours.

http://www.box.net/shared/b0uc9fv1sq#

>The music plays as Chaotic Bliss slowly leaves the ring... never breaking eye contact with The Mad Redneck.<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down