Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finnaly Liberty Rock Speaks!!!

3 posters

Go down

Finnaly Liberty Rock Speaks!!! Empty Finnaly Liberty Rock Speaks!!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:44 am

(OOC Sorry for the long wait on the this ive just been busy as some of you know i haven't been back from Iraq for very long)
~*~Liberty Rocks Music is heard throughout the Arena and he slowly makes his way down to the Ring Area and Grabs a Microphone~*~

LR: Well lets see where do I begin. I have been rather Quite lately But now Im here to say that I am Officially throwing my name in for the Hardcore Title.You see when I came to this fed I had a Vision of becoming the World Champ But I haven't Earned my show at that yet and I plan on working my way up to the Title. I will Be the fore to be reckoned with. So just be ready for the End of days is near for who ever stands in my Way!!!!

Back to top Go down

Finnaly Liberty Rock Speaks!!! Empty Re: Finnaly Liberty Rock Speaks!!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 am

bardey hears his bold statement and rushes to the ringside with a mic :

bardey:What? I cannot believe this Evil or Very Mad Another no good fancy talker,claiming a title shot.Neither you,neither other proclaimed contenders don't have the hardcore match selected as a special match. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HARDCORE AND IT'S BEAUTY.

On the other hand,me? I am harder than hardcore :pirat:So hear me this Libertyrock, you will get the belt OVER MY DEAD BODY Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:32 pm

LR: Bardey, if you would have heard what I said, You would have realized that I am throwing my Name in for the chance at the title. But no you decided to run your punk mouth. So if I have to start my Road to the Hardcore title with you so be it just be ready for your End Of Days.

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:58 pm

OOC: i'm confused. if bardeys a vampire and he's already dead then won't he have to go through bardeys dead body? also LR you could be a bit high for the hardcore championship maybe asylum, but if TMP gives you a shot bring it on

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:03 am

OOC: well i didnt know if i could challenge for it or not we will see

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:05 am

OOC:Didn't bardey drop his vampire gimmick, check it out in the gimmick section.(I know I have no business in this post so I apologise now for interfereing.)
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:43 pm

bardey : poor Libertyrock Laughing I pitty you.You are just a washed up wrestler who didn't achieve anything in his whole carrier.
Fought matches: 2536 (W:795 | L:1681| N/C:60) .Please, that's awfull.I am young,intelligentm,charismatic.Basiclly, all you will never be Twisted Evil Please write your retirement speach right now and let the young guns do the talking tongue

OOC: again la meako surprises me Shocked he's the only one who really get it.Kudos,mate!

PS: Do you guys know the story of old Yeller?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Somahkawahho is sitting in the back listening to all of the comments that are made back and forth with Bardey and Liberty.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Is this guy for real? Does he really think he can take my brother the Liberty Rock? This guy does not know who he is messing with I guess. So just that you know Bardey... Liberty will wipe the floor with you, just like what I did to your brother Cso... So please choose your words carefully,because they might be the last ones you speak!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

bardey: For your info, bud, your brother has been searching me up all week long in the challenge menu.We had different matches, mostly won by me.I do not care what you think you know peasent,my blue blood and distinction will prevail. Twisted Evil SO SILLENCE,I KILL YOU! pirat Want a piece of me?Anytime,anyplace.I will revenge my brother. Cool

@ LibertyRock: Although you are high in level you are lame in skills.Both of us know that it will be a mather of luck of who wins.The game has certain algoritms so you don't have to be a donator to be high skilled.Looking forward on beating you.

bardey take a step back,letting the other gentlemans continue..

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm

the suspense is killing me .this is better than tv

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm

bardey: good one Twisted Evil liberty rock, isn't that a radio from Grand Theft Auto 4 Razz So dude, you can't afford even cable? Somahkawahho, thank god i can Ctrl+C/ctrl+v your name.I am sure you have a great gimmick and all.I am sure you tip your waitres, brush your teeth and pay you bills. But really? Are you two a couple or something? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 am

OOC: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! you got owned damn atleast he does his research

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 am

OOC: TMP Are you giving those eyes for the same reason I am? The fact that In-Game has nothing to do with the Fed? I don't care what Bardey has done in TWG, so what if i challenged him in game and lost a few times Ive also won. Bardey I believe you need to learn the difference between the game and fed. Also all my losses are from when i was in supporter status and if you know much you get challenged more often and people who are level sitters will challenge you more often because you are close to the top. Just like when you see the champs on the first page you fight them to win the title and if you don't you try again. I challenge the LVL Masters at least once a day to see if I go up I want to be at the top of TWG not the top of LVL 11.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 am

OOC: Exactly the same reason - bardey needs to learn that we're trying to write REAL wrestlers and their careers. I'm also fed up with him posting a response to every person that RPs.

TWG does not exist. GTA does, but why mention it? Fact is, Liberty Rock and Somahkawahho are renowned in the CWF because of their pedigree. bardey and Cso Hardy are not (nor for that matter are The Axel, Andre Benoit, Link The Legend, Moundir and countless others who have only been around for a short while).
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 am

bardey listen the Management Planner, nods, and then picks up the mic:

bardey: Planner, how do you expect to evolve,to become someone, without heat?This discution is by far one for the ages, that wrestling folk will remember cheers
@Liberty: your parents gave you money when you were little for you to have a great wrestling carrier.NEWS FLASH! IT DOESN'T MATHER,LIBERTY! bardey WILL lay the smackdown on your candyass Twisted Evil
@Liberty's boyfriend: I will check u in at the Smackdown Hotel, just up Jabroni Drive.And that's because bardey said so.

I am not challenging la meako for the title.In my oppinion, everyone should EARN his title shot.Well, I am her to make a statement.I will become not the Hardcore, but surely the People's Champ after i'm done with you guys.I know that the Management Planner doesn't stands me at all, and you should bow in front of him of that. But one way or another, I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna GETCHA Twisted Evil

(PS:last phrase..lyrics only...google them..so stop critisizing. I was told that i should put "bardey:" in front of RPs.Checked.Now if you dont respect my oppinion Management Planner, you either fire me either give me the issued chalenges..there is no short way in this issue.Holla holla,players.)

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 am

J Mysterio is watching all of this unfold and finally decides to say something.

J:Bardey do you forget things because it seems to me you've forgot your gimmick, first you are a vampire then you change to become a stone cold and the rock impersonator. I don't think we need jokes in this fed, do us all a favour and sort yourself out.

J walks away from bardey and the others around him.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 pm

bardey watches j turn his back and uses the oportunity.He delivers a devastating CLOTHESLINE TO BACK then lifts him up an executes a Dmg Bomb.

bardey: I dont have to explain myself in front of you,peasent.I may be a little crazy at times Twisted Evil but that what people come to see.They pay the tickets to see me, The Transilvanian Lord, bringing pain upon his adversarys, not to do a talk-show.This ain't sing along with the champ!

bardey disposes of the itsy bitsy high flyer's body out of the ring. la meako is sitting near the commentators box, The Management Planner is on the People's Aisle, from where wrestler enter the arena, playing with the mic and the cute little moustache from his avatar.
bardey:Nice Will Ferrell touch, just love it ,BOSS Laughing Ok.Next you have the 2 lovebirs in the ring..preparing to take a shot on me but theyre to busy holding theyre hands.Such a nice couple lol! SO BOSS, are you gonna put your dogs on me? Or are you going to finish me yourself.

bardey drops the mic and resumes the defensive stance.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 pm

The Management Planner finally decides to act, after weeks of seeing his superstars upset by bardey's actions and cowardly words...

Planner: "You wanna know what I'm gonna do? After all you've said over the last few weeks? Well, I'll tell ya."

The crowd cheers - they've been booing bardey for weeks, and now it looks as if the GM is about to wield his executive power!

Planner: "bardey, on behalf of the Chairman of the Board; the CWF superstars; the CWF fans; and myself as General Manager...You're Fired!"

The crowd cheers as bardey is carried off by the security guards, never to be seen again...

OOC: bardey is banned from the forum, and will not appear in the CWF again. This is the 3rd/4th time he has attacked someone in RP, and brought others into it as well. Sorry to Cso Hardy - I know he's your brother - but all bardey has done is cause trouble. He's done.
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down