Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rock OD

Go down

The Rock OD Empty The Rock OD

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:53 pm

The lights go down around the arena and Manson O'Gara makes his way to the ring acompanied by Odysseu5. No music is playing, but fireworks and pyros are going off all around the ring. Manogre holds the ropes down for Odysseu5 to climb in easier, and then leaps in himself.

Manogre: Rock Stars and Rock chicks, Since the formation of the BoP I have been in training with my good friend O.D. here, and the two of us have come to the conclusion that the upcoming tag tournament is something that we need under our belts. If we are going to prove that we are more dominant that the horsemen, we cannot let them win it, so putting our names in the draw was a mutual decision that was easy to make.

Hopefully we will prove to the world what a rock star and a man born of kings can do. I dont want people in the back to think that we will be a pushover, and a force to be taken lightly. We have been training together for a while and know each others game plans. I have O.D's back and he has mine! In ring you will realise you are facing greatness.

Rock Stars and Rock chicks alike, I warmly introduce to you the tag team that will win the tag tournament, "ROCK OD"

Odysseu5 raises his arms in the air, and so does O'Gara. The crowd are unsure whether to chear or boo, and settle for a warm clap of the hands. The bitter end by placebo starts to play, and a few fireworks fly from the turnbuckles skywards
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down