Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big night for Rock O.D?

Go down

Big night for Rock O.D? Empty Big night for Rock O.D?

Post  Manson O'Gara Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Manson O'Gara is sat in the locker room taking some deep breaths. For the first time in a while he looks edgy. Alyssa Walks in and sees him, before trying to make a speedy exit.

O'Gara: Ah, just the person I wanted to see!
Alyssa: Yea, same...eherm... about the hints I dropped the other week, I was only joking! (sarcasticaly) You know I dont realy have a thing for strong, charismatic men who know their way around a...erm...guitar...right?
O'Gara: huh? what? Alyssa what are you talking about? I wanted to see someone to talk over my first real title shot against Redneck! I was going to talk to O.D. but I know he is training right now to make sure he can send the right message to Tsik. I can't realy break his concentration at a time like this.
Alyssa: What message are you wanting to send?
O'Gara: well if he can get one over on Tsik, we should have a real shot at the tag titles. I realy want to be able to stand in his corner you know? Chear him on to victory, but I've got bigger problems tonight...Redneck and the heavyweight championship!
Alyssa: check you out Mr O'Gara! concentrating on two titles at once. There I was thinking you had plans to be a mid card wrestler your whole life, and now I find you wanting to make headlines. A girl like me could do with being around a winner...
O'Gara: (ignoring Alyssa) headlines, yea something like that. Like Odysseu5, I have a point to prove tonight Alyssa! I need to show the world that I can win titles. Redneck, I have a lot of respect for you but in this business you have to think of yourself and yourself only. I know you want to hold on to that title, but I want to take it off your hands.

Underdogs, don't think I have forgotten about you either! After I win the heavyweight title I am gunning for your tag belts.

O'Gara storms off, leaving Alyssa holding the mic, being very very confused. She holds up a bag of chocolates and O'Gara races back in.

O'Gara: your realy good to me Alyssa, you know that right?

he taps her on the shoulder and walks off

Alyssa: Call me!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down