Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a toast to rock od

Go down

a toast to rock od Empty a toast to rock od

Post  Manson O'Gara Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 am

after the tag team tournament first round, Manson O'Gara and Odysseu5 are out celebrating their victory. They are at a high class bar, enjoying the finer things in life, many rounds of sambuka shots. Before long Odysseu5 is singing on the table, and O'Gara is chatting up the bar staff. It isn't long before the two of them are back together discussing the match.

Manogre: mate did I ever tell you I think you are the best wrestler ever? +hick+

Odysseu5: mate I feel the same way, you clearly kicked some butt during the match up +hick+

Manogre: you know what was good? we were fighting, and I hit an electric guitar leg lock, you hit the Ithaca slam twice! man they didn't stand a chance!

Odysseu5: mate you praacticaly brought the pain at the start of the match!

Manogre: we may be +hick+ the best tag team +hick+ in the world!

Odysseu5: I tell you what, a toast... a toast to +hick+ the Rock OD! may we win the tourny and rule the tag division!

odysseu5 then falls from the table, laughing his head off as O'Gara gets back to chatting up the bar staff
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down