Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before His PPV Match with Planner

Go down

Before His PPV Match with Planner Empty Before His PPV Match with Planner

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:44 am

“Wild” Bill and his cameraman catch up with The Mad Redneck, before his match with The GM The management Planner. The Mad Redneck is walking around the back whistling, and looking in and around things.

The Mad Redneck: “Whoot” “Whoot” Here boy. It ok you can come out.

“Wild” Bill: Ummm, excuse me Redneck, can I ask what you are doing?

The Mad Redneck stands up and walks over to where “Wild” Bill is awaiting his answer.

The Mad Redneck: Yeah you can, Bill. I am hunting Planner.

“Wild” Bill: So, if you are looking for Planner, why the searching in and around things, and what’s up with the whistle?

The Mad Redneck: Well, it’s simple Bill. Planner has to face me at the PPV. I figured he was hiding like a scared little puppy, after the butt kickin’ he took last week against Xecutioner. I figured I had to offer him a doggie biscuit to get him to come to the ring. Well, it is his own fault. I have warned him many times not to poke at a dog with a stick. In this case, he backed Xecutioner into a corner by threatening his livelihood. Not a good thing to do. Similar to the things he has done to me.

“Wild” Bill: Wow, those are awfully strong words coming from you.

The Mad Redneck: Strong words Bill. He deserves nothing less. He has given me the run around for far too long now. I have completed every one of his tests. He forbid me to use The Iron Skillet in our first meeting, and then went on to tell me I had defeat 3 foes without my favorite finisher. He screwed up though. He let me off the hook by saying that if I passed his little test I could use The Iron Skillet at the PPV. Guess what all is legal now, but I don’t want to use it on him. I want to make him say uncle. I want to admit in front of the whole world that I can make him submit. If I lock in The Chicken Choke I plan on holding it for so long that he will squeal, and holler for his Mum.

“Wild” Bill: So, you don’t even want to use one of the deadliest finishers in the CWF to win the match?

The Mad Redneck: Nope, sure don’t Bill. I have proven that I can finish without The Iron Skillet, and I would love to beat Planner without it. Mind this though I will use it if it means winning the Heavyweight Title. Well, Bill I have to get back to my search. I am going to head to the ring and await Planner there.

The Mad Redneck continues to walk through the back, and heads toward the ring. He exits the Back to his familiar music. He continues to walk to the ring holding a doggie biscuit, and whistling. He stops at the announce table and grabs the mic, and climbs into the ring.

The Crowd goes crazy. They begin to chant, “Champ” “Champ” “Champ”

The Mad Redneck: Has anyone seen my opponent for this evening. I have searched everywhere for my lost puppy. He got beaten pretty badly last week, and I think he is hiding somewhere, too afraid to show his nose here. Can someone please send me my puppy? I have something for him. Now seriously, Planner your destiny awaits. Your destiny being the loss of The CWF Heavyweight Title. So, NOW GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!!

The Mad Redneck throws the mic out of the ring, and sits in his corner.

(OOC: Planner I was hoping you would air your response on the Titon Tron.)

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down