Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Colt arrives!

Go down

Bill Colt arrives! Empty Bill Colt arrives!

Post  Bill Colt Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

*As the match draws to a close, the Titan Tron comes to life and shows a cab pull up to the arena. As it stops, a man dressed in blue jeans, a flannel shirt, floor length brown duster, and black Cowboy hat steps out, a duffel bag in his hand. He leans over briefly to pay the driver, and then walks confidently into the backstage area. The camera follows him until he reaches the GM's office, where he goes in and shuts the door behind him.*

Carson: I wonder who that was?

Robinson: Well, I could tell you Scott, but that would be betraying the trust our GM has shown in me.

Carson: So you know?

Robinson: Not only do I know, but I can personally guarantee that this guy will change the landscape of our Federation for as long as he's on the roster.

Carson: A bold declaration.

Robinson: I'd like to think so.

Carson: Well, I'm sure we'll all find out very soon who this mystery man is.

---------------------

* The camera cuts to the GM's office again as it opens and the mystery man exits with a smile on his face. Behind him is the Management Planner, who is also smiling. The man turns and sticks out his hand and the two shake hands as the GM motions towards the ring area. The man nods his head, fixes his Cowboy hat and heads towards the stage entrance. *

Carson: Well I think the mystery man is about to reveal himself. Anything you want to add before he comes out here?

Robinson: No, I think I'll let him do the talking.

* The lights dim a little bit as the opening melody to the Ecstasy of Gold filters through the sound system. *

Carson: Wait, I know that music.

* The music lulls you for a brief moment before it bursts into the Heavy Metal version of the tune, knocking you into a heightened state of awareness as the mystery man comes out onto the stage and works the crowd into a frenzy. Just as he does so, a large POP is heard as the words "Bill Colt" appear on the Titan Tron. *

Carson: Oh my! Ladies and Gentlemen is seems that Classic Wrestling Federation has managed to secure a contract with one of the most sought after free agents coming out of the Regional Feds in recent history!

Robinson: I told you it would be big!

* Bill Colt climbs up into the ring, microphone in hand, and works his way around the ring, whipping the crowd into a frenzy with every hand pump and gesture. Eventually he centers himself in the ring and motions for the crowd to quiet down a bit. When it does, he brings the mic up and lets out a chuckle. *

Colt: Well, I came out here to introduce myself to the fans of Classic Wrestling Federation, but by the sound of things, that might not be necessary!

* He pauses as the crowd cheers again. *

Colt: But for those not in the know, let me introduce myself. I am Bill Colt, the Equalizer, descendant of Sam Colt, the man who made all men equal. And let me tell you right now, I am here to do the same to this Fed. No man, champion or not, is above or below anyone else. Everyone is equal. And everyone who has a problem with that, will find themselves on the receiving end of my foot!

* Another pause as the crowd cheers. *

Colt: Now the Management Planner has graciously allowed me an opportunity here in the CWF and I intend to take full advantage of it. So I'm serving notice to everyone in the locker room.

* He turns to the camera and points at it. *

Colt: You will be equalized.

* The music cuts on again as the crowd cheers. Bill Colt rounds the ring again, whipping the crowd into a frenzy before climbing out of the ring and heading back stage. *

Carson: Well, I'm going to chalk that up to a very impressive signing by our illustrious GM.

Robinson: Indeed it was, though I have to question how well his philosophy of everyone being equals is going to fly with a few of our more ego-driven superstars.

Carson: Only time will tell and I'm sure we'll all bear witness to the results, right here on the Classic Wrestling Federation.

Last edited by Bill Colt on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down